1.00 star(s) 4 Votes

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
omfg! you're right! i fogot to tell you bros/siss: the version sayes v0.1 in the .rar file but it's a mistake! ^^
the version is 0.2, i confirm. if you cheack the file it's twice the disk space now. sorry for the inconvenience!
I mean you didin't creat in thread over there I dond't see "Changes:"

You can write Changes section sparated from Warning. Forda game I gonna cecke them out later

robert ash

Jun 23, 2018
omfg! you're right! i fogot to tell you bros/siss: the version sayes v0.1 in the .rar file but it's a mistake! ^^
the version is 0.2, i confirm. if you cheack the file it's twice the disk space now. sorry for the inconvenience!

one sec: wich game's version did you try and wich are speaking about? the first one was an awfull total mess, not even worth a reading and you're perfectly right... the second one with ren'py port was "a little" better: still awfull and you're right too. but the 0.2 too?
aaaw...
well, time to learn a bit more this hard language...

as i said before it's a mistake bro, i forgot to set the compiler properly but the version is 0.2. confirmed! if you cheack the disk space is twice the former one.
well, what to say? i rush too much! Too much enthusiasm! I need to put more attention to details!
thanks for the fair and honest feedback dudes!
and a translation in my language too, made by a fan! UUUUUU! Cheers!

always remember: PERVERSION IS THE MOTHER OF GENIOUSES! ahahahahahaa!
Even an on-line spell checker. Also, you could try Grammarly. Just search name. I'll check back for the next update before trying! Good luck!!

Reactions: Draevis

Paul Newmon

Apr 27, 2021
This could be a great game with a bit more work. The models look pretty good, and it's got a nice lesbian theme. Here is how I'd recommend improving the game:

1) No more Einstein popping up. It'll be in the middle of a scene and there is that Random Einstein image as a scene. I mean it wasn't so bad the first time but after a few times, it got really annoying.

2) Many of the renders are alright, but it's clear some are a bit crunked up. Some need to be re-rendered if it's really bad, or photoshopped if it's only a small error like black on the whites of the eyes.

3) Needs proofreading. The writing is so bad in grammar and spelling and punctuation it leads to wanting to skip instead of reading. Some really strange typos too that shouldn't be a typo. For instance, using "Gesus" instead of "Jesus". It doesn't need to be perfect, most games you can find a typo in, but when it's like every line or every other line with some problem in it...

Good luck with your game.
I agree 100%. It got so bad that I just stopped reading the text and just forwarded it for the pictures.

Dec 13, 2019
This could be a great game with a bit more work. The models look pretty good, and it's got a nice lesbian theme. Here is how I'd recommend improving the game:

1) No more Einstein popping up. It'll be in the middle of a scene and there is that Random Einstein image as a scene. I mean it wasn't so bad the first time but after a few times, it got really annoying.

2) Many of the renders are alright, but it's clear some are a bit crunked up. Some need to be re-rendered if it's really bad, or photoshopped if it's only a small error like black on the whites of the eyes.

3) Needs proofreading. The writing is so bad in grammar and spelling and punctuation it leads to wanting to skip instead of reading. Some really strange typos too that shouldn't be a typo. For instance, using "Gesus" instead of "Jesus". It doesn't need to be perfect, most games you can find a typo in, but when it's like every line or every other line with some problem in it...

Good luck with your game.
I agree 100%. It got so bad that I just stopped reading the text and just forwarded it for the pictures.

thanks for the feedback bros! it's hard to read that, but constructive criticism it's the only way to get better and the more severe it is the better. i'm just thinking now: maybe the project is badly compromised... i thought about a mix of serious stuff with a bit of genuine humor in a fantastic/fantasy sci-fy story but several people has complained about it, so maybe it's not the way/path to follow. now, i have abosolute not problems to rebuild entire game from scratch: i got plenty of ideas and my fantasy is pretty fed up plus i'm (was... aw, they fired me!) a redneck so I have absolutely no problems in committing myself to doing things... one problem remains now, but nothing is unsolvable in this universe apart from the neck bone, and that problem is: may i restart/rebuild game from absolute scratch? or this will be some sort of violations about the site's rules in some way? i'm struggling to find my answer, but if restarting game from scratch is not a problem i could try a more serious/dramatic path in a story that i wrote in form of a novel several time ago. plus i'm working on a new second vn too, maybe i could release the first version of it and work on the re-built of this one in the same time. i'm totally confused now, i need some more feedbacks and to know if I can rebuild game from scratch from the hosts. anyway, hard work fatigue and willpower even if did not produce good results is never wasted: now i have more confidence with ren'py and the rendering art and i started from absolute zero knowledge in those arts just few weeks ago; we live to gain knowledge... and i thank again the developer Zorlun for all the help he gave to me showing me the first ropes/abc about the 3d render art. cheers!

ps: always remember... perversion is the mother of geniouses!

Reactions: yihman1

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
thanks for the feedback bros! it's hard to read that, but constructive criticism it's the only way to get better and the more severe it is the better. i'm just thinking now: maybe the project is badly compromised... i thought about a mix of serious stuff with a bit of genuine humor in a fantastic/fantasy sci-fy story but several people has complained about it, so maybe it's not the way/path to follow. now, i have abosolute not problems to rebuild entire game from scratch: i got plenty of ideas and my fantasy is pretty fed up plus i'm (was... aw, they fired me!) a redneck so I have absolutely no problems in committing myself to doing things... one problem remains now, but nothing is unsolvable in this universe apart from the neck bone, and that problem is: may i restart/rebuild game from absolute scratch? or this will be some sort of violations about the site's rules in some way? i'm struggling to find my answer, but if restarting game from scratch is not a problem i could try a more serious/dramatic path in a story that i wrote in form of a novel several time ago. plus i'm working on a new second vn too, maybe i could release the first version of it and work on the re-built of this one in the same time. i'm totally confused now, i need some more feedbacks and to know if I can rebuild game from scratch from the hosts. anyway, hard work fatigue and willpower even if did not produce good results is never wasted: now i have more confidence with ren'py and the rendering art and i started from absolute zero knowledge in those arts just few weeks ago; we live to gain knowledge... and i thank again the developer Zorlun for all the help he gave to me showing me the first ropes/abc about the 3d render art. cheers!

ps: always remember... perversion is the mother of geniouses!
I know it sucks sometimes to get even constructive criticism especially when you try your best, I been there. I'm just trying to help you out with my feedback to make the game more playable to become more popular.

There is no rule that says you can not remake your game if that is what you want to do, or abandon it and make a new one, or release any number of games.

It's frowned upon to abandon a game which could lead to not gaining supporters, but you don't have any supporters yet, and you could consider this one sort of a "practice project" before getting serious if you want. Do what makes you happy.

Sadly it does have $0 in support, and 4 reviews all 1 star. It doesn't look like this was a fan favorite, so trying again may be a good idea, but that is your decision to make and nobody else.

When it comes to making your game make it how you want it, that is the number one key. You gotta love what you are doing when you make it when it comes to "Content".

"Content" and "Standards" are two different things though. I was only critical of standards not content.

Content is the story, and the characters, and the scenes, and the sets, and all that jazz.

Standards are different from content, and you should to people about that kind of stuff. If someone is like "There is a lot of typos" or "There is grain on several images" or "I made a choice, but got an error message" or "The animation was a bit jerky" or "I found a plothole". That sort of stuff is what you really gotta take the most seriously when looking to make improvements.

If you satisfy everyone in terms of standards then people will be a lot more willing to play or support your game.

Take a little more time, practice a bit more, toss out bad images, maybe get a proofreader if you need a little help. You will get it good keep working at it. Make a plan, and focus on that plan.

Good luck keep working at it

Reactions: hentai charley
Dec 13, 2019
thanks again my dude: being severe but fair in constructive criticism is real helping people that's still green and i mean that... the "text" iusse i can correct and i will, that's absolutely not a problem: standards up!
about the story/content: i'm not satisifed with that and i mean it at same way... i'm a redneck + musician too: perfection is what i seek, for me and for people... well, better to restart the project. let's roll up "our" sleeves!

1.00 star(s) 4 Votes