VN Ren'Py Sophie [Ch. 1 v2.0 Fix] [SerahArt3D]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Nova Minx

Aug 8, 2022
I don't think you should change or worry about the graphics.

Because if you change things, you might miss out on developing techniques using the tools you have and use. Like discovering something to create renders faster or lighting adjustments. After you have a finished product and you want to do some things to make it better graphically it will be easier as well as having some more experience and vision. Also having a complete shell, adjusting or creating new and different renders you will know what moods go with each scenes.

The story and characters will always be the foundation and let your project stand apart.

smokeybear

Feb 20, 2020
Guys, second EP is almost ready. But I would like to ask for something, I remade Sophie using DAZ, because I made the classic in Blender.
Do you want me to keep the classic, or from EP 3 change to the new one?
View attachment 3969854 View attachment 3969855
I agree with the past 2 people, about being hesitant about changing the visuals/model moving forward.
The potential new model is a bit grainy and unrefined in the example so it is hard making an accurate judgment on the old or new.
I would prefer more content with the old model than taking away from dev and progression time to migrate to the new model.

Reactions: Rudolph04

desertoo

Dec 27, 2020
It's already out on F95 forum:

(2,781) REQ - Sophie Chapater 2( NTR) | F95zone (the txt link at the bottom)

There is one choice (path split) where John can go out with Toshiro for drinks, or return to the wife (classic NTR = cheating, i think)... the first is not ready yet.
So there will be also a netorase (sharing/cuckold) path? I'm hoping for it obviously ;)
I post the link, it's faster

Reactions: Claudio83

Gumshoe08

Nov 28, 2022
View attachment 4047282

Overview:
Jhon and Sophie moved into their new apartment after he was hired by a small company.
A new city, new life. But everything changes when they meet their neighbor Matt,
a lonely and mysterious guy. What the future awaits in this new Sophie story.​

Thread Updated: 2024-09-18
Release Date: 2024-09-17
Developer: SerahArt3D
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1 - 2.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3587360 View attachment 3587362 View attachment 3587368 View attachment 3587369 View attachment 3587371 View attachment 3587373 View attachment 3587375 View attachment 3587376
Damn. No vaginal sex tag yet. Bummer.

Reactions: Eduardo_olivares546

Sophiemlewis

Apr 29, 2024
Come on, guys. Next, the EP was released, because I didn't know how to touch the F95, it may have caused some conflicts of understanding. Here is the link to EP 2. The file is as Chapter 1, that's because I didn't change the file name.

Reactions: Bilchh

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Guys, second EP is almost ready. But I would like to ask for something, I remade Sophie using DAZ, because I made the classic in Blender.
Do you want me to keep the classic, or from EP 3 change to the new one?
View attachment 3969854 View attachment 3969855
People are trying to be nice and I'm not trying to be mean but the gfx definitely need some reworks. The art style is just weird I'm sorry to say but it's your game do what you want. I vote for updating it now to attract more people vs letting the VN grow and having to rework a ton more later.

Reactions: Bill Temple
2.80 star(s) 5 Votes