VN Ren'Py Sophie [Ch. 1 v2.0 Fix] [SerahArt3D]

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Nova Minx

Aug 8, 2022
Looks good so far. Some nice renders, scenes and camera angles. Like most games at f95, the quality and style of renders will change over time.

I prefer the story and characters moving forward rather than render changes. But this is also part of building your own game and story.

Waiting for more. :)

• I did notice the husband being called John by the co-worker, and yet he is labelled Jhon. This will need to be fixed.

Reactions: MIRONENKO

instaMagix

Dec 1, 2020
Hotddamn dat as!when u see an ass like that,u gotta make love to it,worship it,stick a tongue in there,finger it and of course you gotta fuck it atleast 3x a day.so there will be anal?:LUL:

edit: i played the chapter 1 and she's perfect
and then i played chapter 2 and wtf,you changed her?why change her face?the classic is already perfect.i got advice to you dev,don't listen to those assholes.just do ur thing,damn you ruined a good thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: guedes737 and Rdpwz

Mugy's

Formerly 'mugygame'
Apr 3, 2024
Le développeur sait vraiment comment garder les fans enthousiastes... quelle façon de terminer les 2 épisodes
[/CITATION]
ouais, il devrait refaire légèrement son visage, il ne colle pas avec les autres personnages, mais il devrait refaire tous les rendus où elle est là, ça serait nécessaire pour la cohérence ou continuer sans, à sa place je referai un redesign rapide vu qu'il n'y a que 2 chapitres, avant qu'il ne soit trop tard. En conclusion, le jeu n'est pas mauvais, et il serait encore meilleur avec quelques ajustements.

Sophiemlewis

Apr 29, 2024
So guys, let me eliminate a good portion of people who like NTR. I put this tag, because for me (NTR) encompasses any type of betrayal, from cuck to corruption. The game is about corruption. I'll be adding Corruption in the next update, so it's much clearer.

Reactions: MIRONENKO

Mugy's

Formerly 'mugygame'
Apr 3, 2024
Alors les gars, laissez-moi éliminer une bonne partie des gens qui aiment NTR. J'ai mis ce tag, car pour moi (NTR) englobe tout type de trahison, du cuck à la corruption. Le jeu parle de corruption. J'ajouterai la corruption dans la prochaine mise à jour, donc c'est beaucoup plus clair.
[/CITATION]
Si l'histoire raconte que le mari n'est pas conscient et ne sera jamais conscient de la trahison de sa femme, ce n'est pas du NTR. Du NTR à des degrés divers, du plus léger au plus sale.

justjoe2k

May 6, 2017
@Sophiemlewis I tried the game, I decided to back track in your old project of this game. Your models have got better. You did this on Blender? Wow. I see you keep rebooting the game. To get the model right. The story is good start of a plot. It looks like the game is a curruption thana NTR. Sure there might be it later on. I notice that it was the husband making the choices. So is he also get currupted? I know the main character is Sophie. I notice from your old OC she have sister name Clhoe. Sophiealso have a daughter. I don't know if this ia cancel when you reboot it. Looks interesting. I see a gym a woman name Nicole. Liza have a family and is the first scene of a sex scene. I wonder about the choices. Is it the husband along with his wife? I look at your other stuff animation of other well known charcters. That was you? Good animation. That means the animation sex scene is going to look great for this game. I notice you have another project a metroidvania type of game.

I'm mad that Brazil is blocking traffic for you, when it comes to Twitter. You have a lot of animation demo of Sophie on Twitter. Don't close your Twitter account. I don't think Twitter will be banned forever. Why? Politicians have ego, they like to be seen. One of the most places that do that is Twitter world wide. Here is hoping it comes back soon.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Sophiemlewis

Sophiemlewis

Apr 29, 2024
@Sophiemlewis I tried the game, I decided to back track in your old project of this game. Your models have got better. You did this on Blender? Wow. I see you keep rebooting the game. To get the model right. The story is good start of a plot. It looks like the game is a curruption thana NTR. Sure there might be it later on. I notice that it was the husband making the choices. So is he also get currupted? I know the main character is Sophie. I notice from your old OC she have sister name Clhoe. Sophiealso have a daughter. I don't know if this ia cancel when you reboot it. Looks interesting. I see a gym a woman name Nicole. Liza have a family and is the first scene of a sex scene. I wonder about the choices. Is it the husband along with his wife? I look at your other stuff animation of other well known charcters. That was you? Good animation. That means the animation sex scene is going to look great for this game. I notice you have another project a metroidvania type of game.

I'm mad that Brazil is blocking traffic for you, when it comes to Twitter. You have a lot of animation demo of Sophie on Twitter. Don't close your Twitter account. I don't think Twitter will be banned forever. Why? Politicians have ego, they like to be seen. One of the most places that do that is Twitter world wide. Here is hoping it comes back soon.
Thanks for the words. About Sophie, this is the new version, here she will not have the children of the first version. But yes, some characters from the first version will return. And I didn't close Twitter. I just can't change it at the moment.

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
If the protagonist is a woman then she is not ntr but netorase. Cause she's the cheater and they're not cheating on her. 'Cause she's the cheater and her boyfriend isn't him cheating
No, that's not netorase. Netorase is where the guy consents to his girl fucking other dudes. It's standard cuckoldry. Cheating is always without consent and therefore falls into "Netorare."

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
Not much of a kinetic novel kinda guy but I'm gonna keep an eye on this one!
There was a choice in this update which might signify more choices later, so it might not actually be kinetic. Though one of the two choices had no content in it yet, but down the line it should.

Pdr602

Jul 5, 2022
Liking the game overall however, I didn't like the move by the neighbor at the end of chapter 2. Too abrupt. Killed the build up for me.

Infosagar

Jan 7, 2023
Liking the game overall however, I didn't like the move by the neighbor at the end of chapter 2. Too abrupt. Killed the build up for me.
Nah man, after Matt heard her lying to husband on phone, he went for opportunity as he knew she'll be least resistance while husband standing outside the door.
I will be eagerly waiting for version 3 update

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes