DavyCroquette

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2022
Dunno how I feel about being asked to change the MCs name and then having it constantly flip flop between David and Ginko - w/e the hell that is with no explanation as to why right at the start. It comes off as a scripting error. If it's intended to be a reveal or plot hook in your story, it needs to happen sooner or be teased in some way, since like I said it comes off as a script error.
Thank you for your opinion. It's not a script error, there is a reason why the name you choose doesn't appear at the beginning. I understand that it can be confusing (as far as I know, no VN works like that.), but for the sake of the script, it wouldn't make sense for the name you choose to appear from the beginning.

Reactions: bacienvu88

Pizza666

Apr 28, 2023
I finally finished version 2.3 and I must say that this game is particularly successful! In spite of a couple of long stretches between some choices, the story is just great ! I don't know if it's because I'm French (so in the same language as DEV), but I find that games made by the French are far superior in story quality. Anyway, I really can't wait for the sequel, I loved it too much!
---
J'ai enfin fini la version 2.3 et je dois dire que ce jeu est particulièrement réussi ! Malgré deux ou trois longueurs entre certains choix, l'histoire est simplement géniale !!
Je ne sais pas si c'est parce que je suis français (donc dans la même langue de le DEV), mais je trouve que les jeux qui sont faits par des Français sont nettement supérieurs en qualité d'histoire. Bref, il me tarde vraiment d'avoir la suite, j'ai trop aimé !!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
La Fille de la Zone [v2.4] [ DavyCroquette]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
720p that's very dissapointing in 2023 :cry:
The premise looks interesting but I can't really stand looking at pixels

DavyCroquette

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2022
720p that's very dissapointing in 2023 :cry:
The premise looks interesting but I can't really stand looking at pixels
I understand, but there are already more than 3000 images, if they were in 4k... the game would already be more than 20GB... But this is just the beginning. I make the renders in 4k or 1440px but I voluntarily switch them to 720px for a story of size of the game.

HM-Toro

Apr 29, 2023
I stopped playing when my own people started dying. So the game was basically completely pointless until then, because it sort of reset when you had to kill your own people and I had to delete the game. One golden rule is to NEVER KILL ANY LI OR FAMILY MEMBER FROM THE MC. That is, the LI or family member is ALWAYS untouchable.

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
Bravo à vous pour avoir ameliorer vos animations, bon la fin de la 2.4 est un peu exageré mais bon.
Bravo to you for improving your animations, well the end of 2.4 is a bit exaggerated but good.

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes