DavyCroquette

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2022
I stopped playing when my own people started dying. So the game was basically completely pointless until then, because it sort of reset when you had to kill your own people and I had to delete the game. One golden rule is to NEVER KILL ANY LI OR FAMILY MEMBER FROM THE MC. That is, the LI or family member is ALWAYS untouchable.
Who says they are dead? :p

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
It's important for the plot. I wouldn't say "exaggerated" but spectacular :ROFLMAO:
Exagéré dans le sens que cela aurait pu se passer ailleurs que devant la maison, surtout un gros truc comme ça on se demande ce qu'il fait la en zone habitable.

Exaggerated in the sense that this could have happened elsewhere than in front of the house, especially a big thing like that we wonder what it does in the living area
I'm trying not to spoiler

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
this is basically just a text game, got to the first sex scene, it was just one small picture of the MC doing her on a couch from a distance.

Don't bother to rename your character, most of the text still refers to the MC by the default name anyway.

Unless you enjoy a picture book text game with bad writing.... you should avoid this.

DavyCroquette

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2022
Exagéré dans le sens que cela aurait pu se passer ailleurs que devant la maison, surtout un gros truc comme ça on se demande ce qu'il fait la en zone habitable.

Exaggerated in the sense that this could have happened elsewhere than in front of the house, especially a big thing like that we wonder what it does in the living area
I'm trying not to spoiler
I agree, but the MC absolutely had to see it.

DavyCroquette

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2022
this is basically just a text game, got to the first sex scene, it was just one small picture of the MC doing her on a couch from a distance.
Originally my story was on "google play" and the nudity is banned. But I'm currently redoing the scenes from the beginning of the story ;)

refont.jpg

Don't bother to rename your character, most of the text still refers to the MC by the default name anyway.
It may seem confusing, but strangely enough, there is a real point to it. The "prologue" is just to set up the story. When the story starts for real, the name change becomes important (more than in other games even)

Last edited:
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
Originally my story was on "google play" and the nudity is banned. But I'm currently redoing the scenes from the beginning of the story ;)

It may seem confusing, but strangely enough, there is a real point to it. The "prologue" is just to set up the story. When the story starts for real, the name change becomes important (more than in other games even)
Don't need to justify anything to me. But the problem with 1st impressions... you only get 1. There are a lot of Adult VN's out there. Just a guess on my part, but if people take the time to download your game because they think it might be a cool zombie game, and maybe you save some hot girls and get to have some fun... Then they start playing your game and don't like it.... well what are the odds they will try it again later? I am not trying to be an ass, But for me, I like a good story, but I play these types of games to have some sexy fun times with the girls. Because if I just want to read a book... I have lots of books.

Most people I figure play these games to be something they cannot be in real life, heroes, villains, super-studs, have a harem of girls that will do anything, etc... Not saying you have to make a game where the girls just fall on your dick or anything.

well anyway best of luck, peace

Reactions: User1230

DavyCroquette

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2022
Don't need to justify anything to me. But the problem with 1st impressions... you only get 1. There are a lot of Adult VN's out there. Just a guess on my part, but if people take the time to download your game because they think it might be a cool zombie game, and maybe you save some hot girls and get to have some fun... Then they start playing your game and don't like it.... well what are the odds they will try it again later? I am not trying to be an ass, But for me, I like a good story, but I play these types of games to have some sexy fun times with the girls. Because if I just want to read a book... I have lots of books.

Most people I figure play these games to be something they cannot be in real life, heroes, villains, super-studs, have a harem of girls that will do anything, etc... Not saying you have to make a game where the girls just fall on your dick or anything.

well anyway best of luck, peace
I see your point, but I think my story is a good one. I think that most people who made the effort to go to the end are not disappointed. The main thing for me is to make the story I like, a story I would want to read, a story I would want to know what happens next.

RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
L'histoire est bien surtout quand on aime le genre, triste pour Eva et tant d'autre qui n'auront pas connu le plaisir dans ce monde de fou.
Pour l'accident, pas besoin forcement que le MC le voit, je ne m'attendais pas à ce que ça passe devant chez lui, mais je savais que ca allait arriver.
Je vous en veux plus pour Eva et la marchande perso, mais c'est un bon jeu et c'est rare en français en plus

The story is good especially when you like the genre, sad for Eva and so many others who will not have known the pleasure in this crazy world.
For the accident, no need for the MC to see it, I didn't expect it to happen in front of his house, but I knew it would happen.
I don't blame you for Eva and the merchant, but it's a good game and it's rare in French.
Ah yes and the blonde also sad, I liked it.

DavyCroquette

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2022
I stopped playing when my own people started dying. So the game was basically completely pointless until then, because it sort of reset when you had to kill your own people and I had to delete the game. One golden rule is to NEVER KILL ANY LI OR FAMILY MEMBER FROM THE MC. That is, the LI or family member is ALWAYS untouchable.
If it's to have people like you who allow themselves to put reviews, 1 star when you have played 1/10th of the game (which moreover is not finished). It's not a simple zombie story, but since you're the type to put negative reviews without finishing the stories, you couldn't see it... . I am very happy that you do not play again one of my games :) Goodbye.

Last edited:

Pablo O

Aug 28, 2018
Man, the story really got me hooked in, especially with the mysteries around the MC and Sophie, and i really didn't expect the end of this update. I'll watch this project for sure. Best of luck for the Dev.

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes