RayJefferson

Mar 4, 2018
J'ai limpression de lire le comics de Walking Dead, les nouveaux personnages meurent à une vitesse folle.

I feel like I read the Walking Dead comics, new characters die at breakneck speed.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Ooo... this looks very nice. Hope this story has meaningful choices. Gonna grab some vodka and give this game a go tonight.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
That helicopter scene came out of nowhere and was waaay too fucking random. Is that event set in stone or do choices leading up to that point affect it?

Edit - Yea... I tested it out a couple more times... shits forced. That lowkey reminded me of the Telltale Walking Dead game's fake choices. I'm gonna lose trust in the writing and story if player choices are disregarded and something like that happens again.

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
That helicopter scene came out of nowhere and was waaay too fucking random. Is that event set in stone or do choices leading up to that point affect it?

Edit - Yea... I tested it out a couple more times... shits forced. That lowkey reminded me of the Telltale Walking Dead game's fake choices. I'm gonna lose trust in the writing and story if player choices are disregarded and something like that happens again.
Keep on playing and you will realize why there are these weird random events.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Keep on playing and you will realize why there are these weird random events.
Yea... I just completed it. Still random af. Seems like this'll be some sort of Walking Dead/Assassins Creed hybrid. It's kinda eeh so far. I probably would have enjoyed playing it more if this was just a zombie story.

Reactions: Gorainu

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Yea... I just completed it. Still random af. Seems like this'll be some sort of Walking Dead/Assassins Creed hybrid. It's kinda eeh so far. I probably would have enjoyed playing it more if this was just a zombie story.
I don't think it's random. I think you might want to pay more attention to the very last scene's dialogues and to when the "fog" appears.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
I don't think it's random. I think you might want to pay more attention to the very last scene's dialogues and to when the "fog" appears.
Happy that you seem to be enjoying it, but it seems like we got different opinions on this. I'm not liking the Assassin's Creed-like alternate reality multiple-perspective story angle. It comes off as random and unfocused to me even if the events are explained down the line. I'll prob give this game another go at some point, but so far the stories been very hit-and-miss.

Reactions: Gorainu

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Happy that you seem to be enjoying it, but it seems like we got different opinions on this. I'm not liking the Assassin's Creed-like alternate reality multiple-perspective story angle. It comes off as random and unfocused to me even if the events are explained down the line. I'll prob give this game another go at some point, but so far the stories been very hit-and-miss.
Honestly, I think you didn't understand what's happening. There are NO alternate realities: there is ONE reality only. Just a hint: what's the name of MC's daughter? what's the name of the little girl MC meets at the beginning?

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Honestly, I think you didn't understand what's happening. There are NO alternate realities: there is ONE reality only. Just a hint: what's the name of MC's daughter? what's the name of the little girl MC meets at the beginning?
Dude... we played the same game. This story isn't anywhere near as deep as you're trying to make it seem.

Reactions: shade32

ohhiimfox

May 24, 2018
Just a warning for you guys, i downloaded the new update got windows defender warning ignored it and 1min later i got a notification that my email account got compromised.

i'm not to 100% sure that the dev has anything to do with it, its just a warning!!

would be cool if u guys can check it yourselfs and give me feedback on that :)

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Just a warning for you guys, i downloaded the new update got windows defender warning ignored it and 1min later i got a notification that my email account got compromised.

i'm not to 100% sure that the dev has anything to do with it, its just a warning!!

Shit... I got it too. Thought that warning was from a different game. Gonna have edit another post. Thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: ohhiimfox

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Soo... did you verify that it's not an issue or did you come here to vent about Windows Defender?
did you come here to went about "false" viruses or did you have something helpful to say?
or that would be just "omg, a virus, it has a virus...im infected...im sure that is it, im using only xyz other sites/programs, yet wd has said this is virus, im doomed...help!".

yeah, im pretty sure, it isnt related to this game, full or compressed version.
i downloaded those and checked it.
it could be related to outside-things, hosts, addons etc.
that would be up to you using it.
and windows defender latest definitions are the cause of 99% false alarms (not that previous very much better).
so if you are using it, fine, your choice, yet dont come here and "vent" regarding "viruses" it can or cannot detect.

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
did you come here to went about "false" viruses or did you have something helpful to say?
or that would be just "omg, a virus, it has a virus...im infected...im sure that is it, im using only xyz other sites/programs, yet wd has said this is virus, im doomed...help!".

yeah, im pretty sure, it isnt related to this game, full or compressed version.
i downloaded those and checked it.
it could be related to outside-things, hosts, addons etc.
that would be up to you using it.
and windows defender latest definitions are the cause of 99% false alarms (not that previous very much better).
so if you are using it, fine, your choice, yet dont come here and "vent" regarding "viruses" it can or cannot detect.
You're pretty much saying that there could be an issue and it's on us to decide. I don't see why you're being so dramatic about a potential issue being mentioned.

Reactions: Tinuss

DavyCroquette

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2022

OMG, but whatever, you realize the reappearance that your commentary can have... But no what... Besides, do you really think that the administrators would have left a corrupted version... Realize for your comment!!! It is shameful !!! I invite you to delete this comment... Honestly... What are you looking for? To kill my game? I'm not here to hurt, I'm here to share what I am, I'm here to try to offer an experience!! Because that's what I like, having the impression of living an experience! and you, you say nonsense! A small phase that can destroy a game!! You should be banned from this forum!! (sorry for my English, but this is really... Annoying...

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021

Shit... I got it too. Thought that warning was from a different game. Gonna have edit another post. Thanks for the heads up.
McAfee didn't detect anything, of course.

And our pal Abhai is trying to tell you that you might need to install a good adblocker in your browser, for instance.

Anyway, I've had enough: ignore list, both of you.

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes