Ren'Py Abandoned Sophie [v0.1] [Tasty Games]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes
Feb 9, 2019
Oh man, this is the exact kinda set up I love. I've been looking for a game like this ever since I played Our Fate and Dual Family, and both of those look to be abandoned, so it gives me hope that this one was picked back up!

Any way I could get the extended version of day one? I tried looking on the new website and even though it says its the 'newest version' it doesn't seem to be the extended version that others have posted images from in this thread. Please keep the content coming though, this game has huge potential.

Mar 7, 2018
Oh man, this is the exact kinda set up I love. I've been looking for a game like this ever since I played Our Fate and Dual Family, and both of those look to be abandoned, so it gives me hope that this one was picked back up!

Any way I could get the extended version of day one? I tried looking on the new website and even though it says its the 'newest version' it doesn't seem to be the extended version that others have posted images from in this thread. Please keep the content coming though, this game has huge potential.
Yea, this is/was promising but very short, great setup and main characters tho, but this "extended version" we have heard about.. I haven't seen it, nor played it. My guess is it wasn't released, but only planned by Tasty before the dev quit the project, but if anyone has it, I'm very intersted too..

Reactions: yellowsupercar13

Capt Scarlet

Aug 13, 2017

I may have a copy of the extended version, will see if i can find it

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
so based on the substar description, am i assuming wrong to think sophie is gonna be sleeping with A LOT of people? because it mentions multiple installments on the people who shape sophies life. I thought this was going to be a father daughter game, but it appears the development is takinga different direction. Now I'm curious and confused.

Reactions: yellowsupercar13
Feb 9, 2019
so based on the substar description, am i assuming wrong to think sophie is gonna be sleeping with A LOT of people? because it mentions multiple installments on the people who shape sophies life. I thought this was going to be a father daughter game, but it appears the development is takinga different direction. Now I'm curious and confused.
oh dear, I rly hope this is centered around the dad daughter relationship

Apr 29, 2018
There was a dev who picked it back up a couple months ago, and recently someone posted an extended version that hadn't been released before (the dream sequence). But the new dev hasn't given any notices since early April

Reactions: ImperialD
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes