Ren'Py Abandoned Sophie [v0.1] [Tasty Games]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
_9Dqc7wi8X1pg5SX-4Vbl7dEquOBtJLN0Lp6Sr3vh6ImLilFLgX5orXRdSUp9hUE[1].png

Overview:
Sophie follows the story of Sophie and her Father whilst they enjoy a weekend getaway. Her father's troubled marriage with her mother will play an important part of how their relationship develops through the course of the trip.​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-29
Release Date: 2017-10-12
Developer/Publisher: Tasty Games
Censorship: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - - -

032.png 002.png 026.png 024.png 038.png 039.png 050.png 057.png b09.png b04.png 022.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Patan

May 28, 2017
looks good, looking forward for future updates, hope dev won't abandon the game!

krillz

Aug 6, 2016
Looking good, This have a big potential to be quite a good game. I hope all goes well.

falcon93

Sep 2, 2017
The only thing this game does differently is the art. The daughter is naturally beautiful... Not too much make up or over-curvy, just the right amount of everything. Generally the game is visually superior to everything else running on ren'py even for the standards of the overused daz3d models (let's face it everyone uses the same models and assets). Some of the background images are also unique. I really love the art directions so kudos for that...
However I really WISH this game can have a different, original story progression... So far it's the same old theme of a daughter filling in for the missing mother, with everything pointing to a fast paced seduction storyline...

But even if he intends to make a similar game to the rest, I hope he does it better (he already does) and faster in terms of development, as everybody else is giving as blue balls...

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
So anger, because a thing has been made a thousand times, you can't make it differently and good ? This is some bullshit logic.
I Must admit its 100% like Dating my daughter the only thing that's better is the daughter is better looking...!

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes