Ren'Py Abandoned Sophie [v0.1] [Tasty Games]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes
Sep 4, 2017
I just finished it and I'm really looking forward to whats next.
It is so refreshing to see that the daughter isn't just another Reuse of asset and the story is also not just a copy with dead or divorced parents, it gives it a whole new twist that we are looking at a potential bad breakup! yay^^

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
The screens look great, although more curves, without being disproportionate, would make the daughter more sexy.
I'm not of fun of unrealistic model like, anorexic girls.

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Just got corrupt archive errors, downloaded from both MEGA and VOID. Anyone else?

UPDATE: Google link worked.

Last edited:

thanatos69

Oct 28, 2016
Boring as fuck, same dialogues as DMD. Father thinking what he's doing is wrong, choosing swimsuits, bla bla bla. I like the colors scheme though... blue... like my balls.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Daijuna

Jul 4, 2017
The premises might seem like DmD but I believe it can branch out so I wouldn't just claim that just yet. The fitting room is the same as in DmD but other than that the similarities present can most definitely branch out.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
DMD dev. got right with the daughter's face, which is beautiful, with basic but good expressions; big but not enormous tits (some people call big tits medium size tits, in this anorexic age), with big not dark nipples. The ass is a hit and miss, where in some scenes it looks deformed.
The midget size thing is bad in the daughter, in DMD,exaggerated. On the other hand, the daughter in this game is more proportionate.
By the way, in DMD the daughter friends are awful flat midgets, I think that's the author's attempt to make them look like children, or they just serve as contrast to the daughter voluptuous body.

LewdDao

Jul 9, 2017
Boring as fuck, same dialogues as DMD. Father thinking what he's doing is wrong, choosing swimsuits, bla bla bla. I like the colors scheme though... blue... like my balls.
I don't know... there seems to hints that the daughter is coming onto the father.

Reactions: KiGa

Tarona

Sep 7, 2017
Interesting game so far. It does feel like DmD, but I hope its a bit different. I like the visual here a little bit better than DmD

D

Deleted member 51206

based on the comments, it looks like i need to play this, then wait a few updates and play again.

TrropJunior

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Windows Mega is broken, the folder has nothing but the .exe in it so it can't be played :/

Randor

Donor
May 26, 2017
I like the game. For me personally , the daughter is hot. The Story is... mhm yeah, nothing new at the moment, but also nothing bad. I realy hope on a good future for this game

Crusoe

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
The game is not like DMD. She is no stupid, she has a thing for her Dad and is conscious about that and in this game "the fortune favours the brave". The game is more like Dual Family, a couple facing a divorce. Considering the game`s pace it seems there will be no blue-balling, unless the dev screws it up.
The renders are very good.

fyahrebel

Jul 9, 2017
this guy is lucky he as enough devs out there to learn from their mistakes. so if he learns this game can be amazing

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes