Ren'Py Abandoned Sophie [v0.1] [Tasty Games]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Doubtful, it's only a weekend getaway.

Only way it could be dragged out that long is if the dev did content by the hour and not the day like DMD.

0.2 is them having breakfast.

0.3 is them washing up after breakfast because it took 45 minutes to cook plus the eating they couldn't fit the washing up in that episode but if you pledge $75 you get the dishwasher edition where all washing up is done automatically.

0.4 is them getting dressed and going out for a drive into town. They don't make it all the way into town though because it's a 50 minute drive and it took them 20 minutes to get dressed.

0.5 is them finally making it to town and doing a bit of shopping.

0.6 is them stuck in a traffic jam for 3 hours so this also stretches out to 0.7 and 0.8

0.9 is the journey home and stop off at services for a toilet break and coffee.

Final version is them making it home and hatefucking after an angry 3 hours of them stuck in a traffic jam.

Extra edition for Patrons only ... they wake up and it was all just a dream.
Took a look at his patreon.
Hes claiming that this is the first part of a 4 part game. So its gonna be pretty short.
He also has his pledges set up at 5,10,15 dollars
5 for patreon feed access
10 for the game
15 for one extra scene at the end of the game

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Donor
Compressor
Jul 5, 2017

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
Review

Art 6/10: Pretty standard daz models, i was going to put a 5/10 cause some weird pose and sometimes the eyes that looks into the vastity of the universe but the night scenes show some actual skills especially in the lights department.

Story 2/10: The story is a copy of a copy of a copy, and the conversations are lackluster at best, that bend to the weird. the few choices you can make are forced and don't blend with the story. (i don't have to tell you that is the first game and all can be forgive, i understand that the dev want to keep things simple... but damn)

Sound 0/10: no sound or music

overall 4/10: *yawn* boooring *yawn*, if you read my reviews you already know that i value story above else and there is nothing of the such here.Like I said, i know it's the first work of the dev and he is learning, the daz skill are good and if he learn how to write a story, he can be someone to look out for but for now, I think that the only reason to follow is to guide him/her/it to a better story.

cartoon-red-panda-sleeping-on-a-branch_1956836.jpg Panda of bored to death

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
an odd bug -

if you choose to not barge in on D at the beginning in her room, the game makes reference as if you did (when you go shopping with D).

+ gorgeous renders, D is pretty hot
+ good storyline/dialogue
+ dialogue is mostly free from typos and is very easy to understand (likely dev is a native English speaker)

- could use more facial expressions instead of one single one for an entire conversational piece

overall it's pretty short but I like the start. definitely needs way more content so I'd probably say come back and re-visit when it's closer to 0.5 or something; unless dev adds a ton of content for 0.2.

Reactions: titit

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
soo we control the girl or the father ?

based on description i think we control the girl, but based on pics look like we control the father ... o_O

edit : my bed, just see the tag list lol

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
soo we control the girl or the father ?

based on description i think we control the girl, but based on pics look like we control the father ... o_O

edit : my bed, just see the tag list lol
You control the father.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
cant play it at all..

everytime i download it, it miss the exe... i dont think its my Av who delete it, because its just not in the archive when i download it and my Av didnt mention anything

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
New links for windows:

- - - - -

Reactions: Cirro84 and a1fox3

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
OK, whining first... WHY? Why so tiny letters?!
My sight is far fron perfect, but even if it is perfect, it would be really hard to read a text in this game.
And then... shopping. I guess that's "must have" in any modern adult game. I really don't like or hate that, but it's becoming a parody.

Writing is superb - and that's the first thing I'll look in any game - daughter model is nice and game potential is really high.
Definitely worth checking in the future.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Daughter looks hot enough but all the rest is another incest copy-paste. I know it's not devs fault they cannot afford new assets but it hurts my eyes when I see all these rooms again. This store and its changing rooms have some serious income at least.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
I'm personally okay with re-used assets as long as we get a decent story and the renders of the female in question are good. it's still way too early but there is some promise. I just don't think it's worthwhile until we see significantly more content (so another few updates at least).

Reactions: titit and a1fox3
Sep 4, 2017
Since when did flat chested amount to child?

I've got an ex with A cup breasts, that's as flat as they come, and she's in her 40's
I'm not saying that flat chested is = child, but when its combined with a face of that looks like (at least at times) a 12 year old, it creeps me out^^

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Daughter face is amazing, but is it more like kinetic novel or do you have some freedom to roam around?

Reactions: dahulka

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Very good introduction, you must find the good choices to unlock all the possibilities (I love the third dress !).
I will wait for the next version, good job :)

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes