Ren'Py Abandoned Sophie [v0.1] [Tasty Games]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I like what I saw at this first version, I hope this game will have a daughter seducing the father instead of the usual father corrupting innocent daughter as it was hinted

T

tastygames

Hi everyone, Dev here. Just wanted to say thanks to all for your comments, suggestions and feedback so far. It really helps and it's great that the first release was so well received. I'll be lurking here and will keep you all updated on progress etc.

Thanks again,

Tasty.

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
Just tried this game out, definitely intrigued. I really like the renders, in addition to being very high quality the daughter is beautiful. I always appreciate games that have have realistic body types. The story is well written so far and doesn't seem to accelerate too quickly.

I'm looking forward to following this, and if the creator can keep the quality up and maintain reasonably regular updates I'll probably pledge too.

ToFreaky

Sep 14, 2017
I think the zip from the mega link is corrupted
I just tested the downloads for Windows and the zip from Google Drive (Sophie-0.1-pc) seems to be the only one not corrupted.
All others have an unexpected end of archive.

CATER PAS

Aug 3, 2017
I just tested the downloads for Windows and the zip from Google Drive (Sophie-0.1-pc) seems to be the only one not corrupted.
All others have an unexpected end of archive.
You right!

The game is pretty good :) (too short as always but good start)

T

tastygames

Hello. Finally a Ren' Py with realistic body measurements and a beautiful young woman.

I think the attraction of these games is that you get closer to your goal bit by bit.
That's why I wanted to ask how long the finished game is supposed to be?
I wanted Sophie to portray a natural young female rather than the stereotypical huge boob teen that you often see. Personally I find this far more attractive.

In terms of game length, who knows. This first chapter of Sophie should be 5 or so parts long concentrating on her getaway with her father. After that the current plan is to maybe introduce someone else into the story, maybe something to do with her mother, or possibly high school college friend. I want Sophie to be a series of individual games that you can play independently, but ultimately all the stories will link up in one way or another.

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
Got done trying this game out a little while ago. I really like it, i love the look of the daughter and i can't wait to see more of what you will be doing with the story.:happyblush Good on ya dev.

qbeng

Aug 10, 2017
So as the dev himself is lurking here, it's good to know he's listening.

This one got so much potential.
People come here because of the daughter "relatable" appearance, so hope nothing changes later on.

and we all know if the main goal is sex with the daughter, future updates will mostly ended in a tease, and lot of cases of blue balls. So adding one or two character to appease the players for waiting is a welcome addition.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Ok so how much content this like a 1 minute read 5 lines of dialogue see bitch naked game end... Or am I gonna get my dick wet abit...

Also should I just give up hope of this slut getting knocked up...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ok so how much content this like a 1 minute read 5 lines of dialogue see bitch naked game end... Or am I gonna get my dick wet abit...

Also should I just give up hope of this slut getting knocked up...
If your looking to fap then come back in 6 months or so.
Every dev has a story to tell and getting straight to sex is not a story in my books.
I like a slow build up to the main course with lots of foreplay and Kissing, can't forget about Kissing now can we.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
If your looking to fap then come back in 6 months or so.
Every dev has a story to tell and getting straight to sex is not a story in my books.
I like a slow build up to the main course with lots of foreplay and Kissing, can't forget about Kissing now can we.
Don't mind build up but that being said I do mind when the build up is being used as a device to squeeze every dollar out of the backers DMD people defend that game so hard but the fact of the matter is the "Story" has crashed and burned in the worst way I won't get into the details on that not the place but building up to the pay off is fine matter of fact I think it's great but at some point somethings gotta give with these types of games.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes