Ren'Py Abandoned Sophie [v0.1] [Tasty Games]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes
T

tastygames

As previously mentioned, any feedback is welcomed. This is my first time I've created a game like this. Plus the current reviews and comments are based on a really short demo that's a fraction of the size of the completed game, so no hard feelings here!

Thornhill

Sep 18, 2017
I know i'm a bit late to the party, my two cents : after going through the thread, and trying the demo , my feeling about it is "what if you could play DMD done right, and the Daughter is Elly from "Parental Love ", brunette version, without cutting her hair ? " It's like having the best of both worlds. A faster burn than DMD, blueballer-in-chief, but not as fast as Parental Love's Elly either. It's that sweetspot, where you have to work for it, but you feel you're steadily making progress. In one word, Seduction. There are a lot of Corruption games out there, and not enough Seduction, so i hope this one gets the love it deserves. I don't know if the Dev is just hopping on the DMD-Parental Love train, or if this is his shtick, if the latter, he already got a lot of stuff right from get go, especially the pacing of the story. I'll be keeping this one on my radar, from now on.

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
Run issues with Windows 10, 64-bit. Says, "This app can't run on your PC. To find a version for your PC, check with the software publisher." My first post... Now everyone knows I'm a super pervert

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
Same model as Sophie from Daughters Saga? Instantly got my attention as she is stunning imo. Looking forward to following the progress of this one :)

StarWarrior

Engaged Member
May 24, 2017
-WoT DmD snip-
Yeah, hard not to agree with all you said there. Straight up nailed it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't get too Butt hurt Fox.;)

@Infamy has always been a straight shooter. If he gets pissed off, it's his right to do that. He offers analysis and it is usually on point. Sure, He can fly off the handle sometimes but he stays on target.

You can't fault him for calling out the dev's on a pirate website. If anything the dev's usually appreciate the honest feedback, without people blowing sunshine up their asses and trying to "whitenight". I think the dev on this game will appreciate a proper analysis as well, even if it is a little heated.;)
Yeah if there is one thing that is consistent on this site. Its @Infamy always laying down the truth no matter, who or what is being discussed. And thats why we love him.:kissingheart:
Same model as Sophie from Daughters Saga? Instantly got my attention as she is stunning imo. Looking forward to following the progress of this one :)
Yeah she is damn fine isn't she? Going to be interesting to see how the game unravels. I mean its only 0.1 but i like it so far.:happyblush

T

tastygames

I only have one question, is there even a rough eta on 0.2 ?

Loving the story so far and the approach @tastygames
Thanks. Rough ETA? Hard to say at the moment. My goal is to get something out in November.

ah, maybe just a little more feedback here.

You could use a progress bar like in summertime saga patreon.
It give us estimation, and stop the flooding of " when will the next version release?".
Great idea! I will take a look into it.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Mega ZIP corrupted.
At least my download was.
Most of the time its outdate winrar or your free trial is over.

Get both the free version of Winrar and 7zip and you should be good to go.
Winrar:
7zip:

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
Most of the time its outdate winrar or your free trial is over.

Get both the free version of Winrar and 7zip and you should be good to go.
Winrar:
7zip:
Have 7zip.

Downloaded Google drive file and it worked like a charm.

Splendid game this one looks to be.
Amazing renders.

Going to watch this one with interest. :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Bianka

Seth_Rollins

Nov 19, 2017
Aside from the Graphic Design elements needing work, great intro story so far and renders looks really good. ( Adding noise imo is better realistically speaking compared to the shiny renders ). Will watch out for this.

T

tastygames

Aside from the Graphic Design elements needing work, great intro story so far and renders looks really good. ( Adding noise imo is better realistically speaking compared to the shiny renders ). Will watch out for this.
Thanks Seth. When you talk about graphic design elements, are you talking about the UI?

Tasty.

Seth_Rollins

Nov 19, 2017
Thanks Seth. When you talk about graphic design elements, are you talking about the UI?

Tasty.
You're welcome. It is a well structured demo, so it should get recognized for it. Also by the GD i mentioned, yes UI included. If i have to be honest, the main menu doesn't give justice to the whole look and feel of the game as of now, but I'm sure you would change them after a few more updates.

T

tastygames

You're welcome. It is a well structured demo, so it should get recognized for it. Also by the GD i mentioned, yes UI included. If i have to be honest, the main menu doesn't give justice to the whole look and feel of the game as of now, but I'm sure you would change them after a few more updates.
Agreed. To be honest, I really suck when it goes to UI design. I look at the DMD UI and think he's done a fantastic job. It is definitely on the to-do list but it would take me a long time to complete to that standard, which is the main reason why it's on the back burner for a while.

Reactions: Thornhill

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
current UI is workable and I didn't really have any trouble with yet. I think the main thing for now is to build content; because more content and quality gaming will lead to a bigger following and more patreons.

you can always work it in much later once the game has achieved some of your patreon goals.

I just want to find out what happens next! (and gawk at hot ass D)

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes