Ren'Py Abandoned Sophie [v0.1] [Tasty Games]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

yolo-69

Nov 24, 2017
damm so short it's this demo, I really hope you continue this project looks good, I hope the next patch will be not a short content. I will look on this project in the future.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
bad news; dev needs to leave the country for a few weeks for work :FeelsBadMan: but it's a good thing as it may lead to career progression for him.

so v0.0.2 won't be out until he gets back. dev did change Patreon to charge per update so at least there's that. the suckiest part is more waiting as I wanted to see more of what happens next. best of luck to dev and hope to see the new version next month (prob mid-December)

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
I mean at least he's honorable enough to change it to per update, most devs would just leave it as monthly even if they know they wouldn't be able to make regular updates.
Pretty much this.

T

tastygames

Hi all,

Just wanted to comment on whats happening and offer some insight into what will happen in the future.

Firstly, thanks to all for your support so far. It is, of course, hugely appreciated and I can't thank you all enough for the supportive comments and constructive criticism that has been offered.

Without going into too much detail, developments at work mean that as of Monday morning I will be shipped out of the country for a few weeks to observe what my new role will entail. Once I'm back I will have to undergo a training course that will last between 2-4 weeks. As it stands this should be starting on the 22nd December (Goodbye Christmas). After this I will start my new role, with on the job training lasting another 4 weeks or so. During this time I will be busy, although thankfully I'll be back to my original schedule, and this is when I will start working on Sophie once again.

I'll keep you all updated and let you know once things have resumed. Apologies for the delay.

Oh, and BTW, Sophie isn't exactly happy about the whole situation...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
thank you @tastygames for the update. best of luck in the new role!

we'll just have to speculate on what happens next until you are able to work on the game again!

dahulka

Oct 2, 2017
@tastygames
Could you add support for Translation into the game?

I know that you don't have time to translate each episode into several languages. But I think the community will help to you with this, because we want to have a game with our languages. I know several people who will be happy to help you in the translation process absolutely free to love the art format.

For you it will be a good platform for attracting a grateful audience from other countries to your game. For us it will be an opportunity to be closer to the game, to be closer to the characters, to feel them (this is more difficult with a nonnative language).

And thank you for your work. I hope you make a beautiful full game! And not one ;)

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
will not play this yet, but by the preview pictures it looks great, and she is nice looking.
i hope its a bit like DmD, slow progress and some corruption, as i need more then just vanilla (even if i love it slow).
hope this will continue and not another abandoned project.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
(This review has been moved to the review section above, for this thread)

Last edited:

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
So is this technically on hold then until (please by all means check my math, i suck at math XD) the end of jan. beginning of feb?

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
He said he should be able to start working on it again on the 22nd of Dec so HOPEFULLY hes already back it but he also said hed update us and he has posted here or on Patreon so :pokerFace:
Hopefully we'll here from him soon though lol

selvy

Dec 31, 2017
I really liked the game, hope to see more and that the developer starts to work on it again. It's a bit to short to say much, but I think it really has potential. I like both the writing and the graphics so far, the characters seem to have a good chemistry and a sweet cute relation.

T

tastygames

Hi everyone,

Just a quick update here. I'm very much back at home, all is good and new job is going well. I'm going to give myself a couple of weeks to settle down etc before I get back into Sophie. So, as previous comments have suggested, I will be starting work on Sophie once again during the first week of February.

Thank you all for your patience. Watch this space!

Tasty.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes