Ren'Py Abandoned Sophie [v0.1] [Tasty Games]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes
D

Deleted member 541194

It is possible to pass the project, or at least "Sophie", to another developer? this is too good to be abandoned... could be the new DMD.

Reactions: titit

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
calling lewdlab? hopefully not, they would make this game into a creepy, spooky erotic horror game. pretty sad that this game got abadoned, i really like that model of D. hopefully some other dev will do a great game with this model someday.

Sep 4, 2017
Didn't care much about the story as it didn't even have time to begin, but it's a shame that Sophie's model has gone to waste
Yeah it was to early to say anything about the story, but damn that Sophie model though.
Edit: as i just posted this i kinda felt like she reminded me of someone, but i couldn't remember who it was
Then it dawned upon me, last night i played A sister's love and the sister in that game looks mighty close to Sophie.

Reactions: Le Taz

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Yeah it was to early to say anything about the story, but damn that Sophie model though.
Edit: as i just posted this i kinda felt like she reminded me of someone, but i couldn't remember who it was
Then it dawned upon me, last night i played A sister's love and the sister in that game looks mighty close to Sophie.
Reminds me of Daryce from the game of the same name.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes