Ren'Py Abandoned Sophie [v0.1] [Tasty Games]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
salt in open wound id say. dev’s patreon page is under review. if there’s a v0.02 that drops i would be highly surprised and pleased.

Mar 7, 2018
Yeah this game "intro" seemed really great, sadly abandoned and dev's Patreon under review for a long time. But it had all the qualitys, writing, characters, graphics and a great setting, maybe some day the dev will pick it up again, but will be very hard to have it on Patreon now.....

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Sadly its gone I really like the first release and it how great potential, to bad.:cry:

Muffeh

Jun 25, 2017
Downloaded this to check out the daughter model. I have a rather confused boner. Must protect, but must also lewd. :love: Fingers crossed this returns.

Reactions: bigtasty

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
I'll wait before rejoicing...
Seems too good to be true, especially without any kind of tangible information.

Reactions: ive_got-problems

bigtasty

Aug 31, 2017
Ok guys, I don't want to leave you hanging on any longer so here's the deal.

tl;dr (skip the first few paragrahs if you can't be bothered)

The project stopped for many reasons, but mostly because real life happened and also patreon banning my account due to the games theme. When this happened, episode two was making slow but steady progress, but I was already feeling overwhelmed by the amount of content creation that needed doing, and me being stupid by setting myself monthly time constraints for each update.

I was faced with two paths. One: To devote more time to Sophie, reducing my real life workload hoping that I would earn enough income from Sophie to make up for the loss in my actual job (in a failing market thanks to Patreon) or Two: concentrate on my real life ambitions and projects and spend less time on Sophie.

It's obvious which path I chose. Soon after that I pretty much gave up on Sophie, until now.

Sophie Lives. Episode two is well under way. Unfortunately I lost a lot of material during my downtime, and so I'm having to create a lot of it from scratch, and that includes ALL of the dialogue that I had written. But that's fine. There was a lot I wasn't happy with anyway, so it's nice being able to build from the ground upwards based on my previous experience.

The story follows on from Episode 1. There will be a few minor continuity issues, mainly due to the fact that I have converted Sophie into a Genesis 8 model and some clothing items just don't play ball. A little example is that I won't be able to implement the dress choice that you would have made in episode 1, among other minor things.

That's pretty much it for now. This time I'm not setting deadlines, not even an approximation of release. I'll continue to provide regular updates on here, whilst I search for an alternative to Patreon. If anyone has any ideas please let me know!

Oh I almost forgot, Sophie has been dying to say hello! (She's really excited to be going on holiday finally...)

Hello1.png

And it's Sophies first time on a plane!

Gate2.png

Mar 7, 2018
Ok guys, I don't want to leave you hanging on any longer so here's the deal.

tl;dr (skip the first few paragrahs if you can't be bothered)

The project stopped for many reasons, but mostly because real life happened and also patreon banning my account due to the games theme. When this happened, episode two was making slow but steady progress, but I was already feeling overwhelmed by the amount of content creation that needed doing, and me being stupid by setting myself monthly time constraints for each update.

I was faced with two paths. One: To devote more time to Sophie, reducing my real life workload hoping that I would earn enough income from Sophie to make up for the loss in my actual job (in a failing market thanks to Patreon) or Two: concentrate on my real life ambitions and projects and spend less time on Sophie.

It's obvious which path I chose. Soon after that I pretty much gave up on Sophie, until now.

Sophie Lives. Episode two is well under way. Unfortunately I lost a lot of material during my downtime, and so I'm having to create a lot of it from scratch, and that includes ALL of the dialogue that I had written. But that's fine. There was a lot I wasn't happy with anyway, so it's nice being able to build from the ground upwards based on my previous experience.

The story follows on from Episode 1. There will be a few minor continuity issues, mainly due to the fact that I have converted Sophie into a Genesis 8 model and some clothing items just don't play ball. A little example is that I won't be able to implement the dress choice that you would have made in episode 1, among other minor things.

That's pretty much it for now. This time I'm not setting deadlines, not even an approximation of release. I'll continue to provide regular updates on here, whilst I search for an alternative to Patreon. If anyone has any ideas please let me know!

Oh I almost forgot, Sophie has been dying to say hello! (She's really excited to be going on holiday finally...)

View attachment 216610

And it's Sophies first time on a plane!

View attachment 216620
Great that you are back and great renders, Sophie looks amazing! :love: I know Dating My Daughter used buymeacoffee.com before, but they stopped for some reason, don't know why, but its not exactly like Patreon, then there is that new site sponsorion.com I heard of, don't know much about it.... Then there's also the "make a incest-patch" stuff for Patreon, or don't advertise the game on there idk if that works if you were banned before...

Looking forward to the update, if/when its ready, take all the time you need! :D

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
amazing news! great to have you back. loved Sophie v0.1 and was dying for the next update.

@bigtasty

have you considered HumbleBundle? MrDots of DMD fame uses that to distribute the latest versions of that game (fully uncensored of course).

maybe keep the incest theme alive? if Patreon needs you to "purify" it, then how about an incest patch (i.e. ICSTOR of Milfy City does this).
Sophie looks hot and I can't wait for more. please keep us up to date with more renders please. :)

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
i like the scoring system you have; it’ll be interesting to see differrnt branches but i wonder that if her scoring shows too much on the “hate” side that it’ll game over and she simply runs away from home or calls the cops on you.

as for the nice vs naughty; id think Sophie would have to love you (not hate at all) in order to boost points in either nice or naughty.

obviously i would go for the naughty path, but for those that want to protect her and don’t want to bang her in the end maybe introduce side characters later (like her just as hot best friend or your ex). something tells me this would be a very branchy path and may increase development time.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Good news, can't wait. Thanks for the heads up dev. Good look with real life in 2019! :)

...And it's Sophies first time on a plane!
Hm, tasty. I can show her my Jumbo ...jet. If she likes.

(Couldn't resist.)

Reactions: bigtasty

HoboCop86

your friendly neighborhood hobo
Respected User
Donor
Apr 24, 2018
Blog gone and none of the download links for pc have a working file :cry:

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes