Ren'Py Abandoned Sophie [v0.1] [Tasty Games]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Game looks nice but it's shame it's daughter - father story. Why always nice art must be related to bad storyline ? :test2:

Sep 4, 2017
She's not anorexic, she's fine, just a more curvy body is even more sexy. Some times devs. want the girls to look more childish, I guess, so they make them thinner and even flat.
Well if you look at DMD you got the Daughter who's got curves a lot of curves, uses a lot of makeup, but still look a bit childish.
Then you got Elena and Jennifer who looks like a child and and is flat on all sides, Sophie on the other hand is a perfect middle ground IMO, but to each their own:)

Reactions: Ozygator and a1fox3

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Well if you look at DMD you got the Daughter who's got curves a lot of curves, uses a lot of makeup, but still look a bit childish.
Then you got Elena and Jennifer who looks like a child and and is flat on all sides, Sophie on the other hand is a perfect middle ground IMO, but to each their own:)
Since when did flat chested amount to child?

I've got an ex with A cup breasts, that's as flat as they come, and she's in her 40's

Reactions: Arcane666 and KiGa

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
FILECLOUD has broken archive too..... As Afflyction say's, Google work's...

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Haven't played it yet, but from the preview renders, Sophie looks damn beautiful!

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Another game where the daughter will make her first blowjob in 25th version ??

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Another game where the daughter will make her first blowjob in 25th version ??
Doubtful, it's only a weekend getaway.

Only way it could be dragged out that long is if the dev did content by the hour and not the day like DMD.

0.2 is them having breakfast.

0.3 is them washing up after breakfast because it took 45 minutes to cook plus the eating they couldn't fit the washing up in that episode but if you pledge $75 you get the dishwasher edition where all washing up is done automatically.

0.4 is them getting dressed and going out for a drive into town. They don't make it all the way into town though because it's a 50 minute drive and it took them 20 minutes to get dressed.

0.5 is them finally making it to town and doing a bit of shopping.

0.6 is them stuck in a traffic jam for 3 hours so this also stretches out to 0.7 and 0.8

0.9 is the journey home and stop off at services for a toilet break and coffee.

Final version is them making it home and hatefucking after an angry 3 hours of them stuck in a traffic jam.

Extra edition for Patrons only ... they wake up and it was all just a dream.

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I did download in the end from Google Drive, i was suprised it was actually looks verry promising game. I do like type`s of Dad&Daughter games :)
I be around

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes