replace the "save" folder with this

v
How do i replace save folder

D

Deleted member 412147

How do i replace save folder
In my post was the file save.rar attached - download it

- open this Save.rar with a zip programm
- and put the folder save in your game folder and click on overwrite (if you all ready got a save)

Last edited by a moderator:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
According to Kaspersky there was a Trojan/keylogger in the game exe.
It has been checked with Kaspersky,among few others AVs, before uploading.
Yet, if you, or your kaspersky, wanna to be an official AV here, please fill the ticket, and staff shall consider your application.

Lobbly

Feb 23, 2019
It has been checked with Kaspersky,among few others AVs, before uploading.
Yet, if you, or your kaspersky, wanna to be an official AV here, please fill the ticket, and staff shall consider your application.
I did a full system check and yeah... That trojan/keylogger multiplied itself on my harddrive already.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I did a full system check and yeah... That trojan/keylogger multiplied itself on my harddrive already.
and are you sure it hasnt already been on your hdd?
im gonna repeat again, the files are checked, i, myself, have kaspersky, and i had played that game, without any multiplied trojans or so...if what you are saying is true, i would say bad luck there, sorry.

Lobbly

Feb 23, 2019
and are you sure it hasnt already been on your hdd?
im gonna repeat again, the files are checked, i, myself, have kaspersky, and i had played that game, without any multiplied trojans or so...if what you are saying is true, i would say bad luck there, sorry.
I scanned my pc like 5 days before already and found nothing. So I think it might be a true find. Also keep in mind that the link/file might have changed since you downloaded it. I just wrote it here to keep others safe.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I scanned my pc like 5 days before already and found nothing. So I think it might be a true find. Also keep in mind that the link/file might have changed since you downloaded it. I just wrote it here to keep others safe.
which link have you used from the op?
gonna check it again, though for it to be "true find" it would require that you havent downloaded,browsed, inserted...anything in your pc in that 5-days period since the last av scan...additionally, keep in mind that some of the host-sites, if you arent cautious enough, could try to injects/open some malicious scripts in your browser, so it could be the source of the infection also....
EDIT.
and to put an end to that"alarming" here is a .
it seems you will have to look for the source of that trojan infection elsewhere

Last edited:

Lobbly

Feb 23, 2019
which link have you used from the op?
gonna check it again, though for it to be "true find" it would require that you havent downloaded,browsed, inserted...anything in your pc in that 5-days period since the last av scan...additionally, keep in mind that some of the host-sites, if you arent cautious enough, could try to injects/open some malicious scripts in your browser, so it could be the source of the infection also....
EDIT.
and to put an end to that"alarming" here is a .
it seems you will have to look for the source of that trojan infection elsewhere
Okay, I downloaded it from Mega. Then I wanted to open it and Kaspersky blocked me from doing that. I did a full system scan afterwards and found the same trojan in my Windows folder aswell. That's all.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Why is there a keylogger in the game? 3 different antiviruses on 3 different systems. Same result.
congrats on first post from fresh-new account.
if you are able to write, perhaps you can read also, so please, do read a few posts above this "premiere" of yours.
cheers

p.s.
and just to be clear, that keylogger is there with a purpose oc...check your "sensible" data on all three systems used, and your emptied bank-accounts.

apifunctions934

Aug 18, 2020
Well ofc dude I know that. I asked because this is a forum where we all supposed to help each other. Also pretty sure I read admins would remove links if reported for viruses.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Well ofc dude I know that. I asked because this is a forum where we all supposed to help each other. Also pretty sure I read admins would remove links if reported for viruses.
im a bit tired so sorry if following sounds a bit rude.
you are free to report it... if you can confirm there is a virus, the links will be removed, surely...if not, and you or similar accounts continue to spam "virus alerts" here, your/those account/s could be removed for false alarming/trolling.

apifunctions934

Aug 18, 2020
im a bit tired so sorry if following sounds a bit rude.
you are free to report it... if you can confirm there is a virus, the links will be removed, surely...if not, and you or similar accounts continue to spam "virus alerts" here, your/those account/s could be removed for false alarming/trolling.
I won't pursue the same further as someone else says they cant find anything. For me as I said 3 different antiviruses- 2 Kaspersky and 1 Avast have found a trojan, that too the same trojan. (false positive would've pointed out different versions of trojan).

I wont report either because I am relatively new. But yes I'll let this conclude here.
If anyone still wants to download and enjoy they can.

Free stuff already, much appreciated. Thanks for your time

Reactions: Lobbly
2.80 star(s) 5 Votes