ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
My kaspersky detected trojan virus on the EXE! went here to see if anyone else got the problem and sadly it seems true... can u please upload a clean version?

Reactions: Spico

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
My kaspersky detected trojan virus on the EXE! went here to see if anyone else got the problem and sadly it seems true... can u please upload a clean version?
this is a dirty place full of viruses, and you as the new user should be particularly on guard.
on the second thought, why are you actually online?
it isnt safe at all, please switch to offline browsing and enjoy your stay/play.

• Haha
Reactions: TNTed

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
this is a dirty place full of viruses, and you as the new user should be particularly on guard.
on the second thought, why are you actually online?
it isnt safe at all, please switch to offline browsing and enjoy your stay/play.
umm so no way to get virus free version?, and what do u mean by switching to offline?

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
The game has no problem, I downloaded it/played it without trouble. Also 99% of the time the games uploaded here are safe, that's most probably a false positive.

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
The game has no problem, I downloaded it/played it without trouble. Also 99% of the time the games uploaded here are safe, that's most probably a false positive.
did u scan your pc after playing the game? no virus detected?

db925

Nov 20, 2018
Witch Hat: Check
Witch Garb: Check
Obviously a Witch: Check
Village Elder: Hmmm, Y'know, maybe she's a witch? Better put her through erotic shit to make sure.

Reactions: MacDakka

MacDakka

Jun 10, 2017
Witch Hat: Check
Witch Garb: Check
Obviously a Witch: Check
Village Elder: Hmmm, Y'know, maybe she's a witch? Better put her through erotic shit to make sure.
This is actually very compelling and powerful proof of female empowerment right there - if they were the typical non-caring patriarchal society where women are worth less to nothing, they would judge her without any trials and based only on her appearance and garb.
So subjugating her to sexy and demeaning shenanigans proves they fully value her as a human person! (y)

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes