MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Gail and Teagan? Yeah they have a visit or two later on, bit depends on few things. But no, they aren't love interest simply due Teagan not liking guys that way and Gail wanting to be a good girlfriend she stays loyal.
Do we have any more Love Interests to meet? I turned down the teleportin' asian, declined casual sex with the stewardess, and am not into Susan (so far).

Did I just nit pick my way into a celibate life?

• Haha
Reactions: -L-L-MJ-

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Do we have any more Love Interests to meet? I turned down the teleportin' asian, declined casual sex with the stewardess, and am not into Susan (so far).

Did I just nit pick my way into a celibate life?
Without spoilers, no you didn't end up in celibate life. There are more characters that you can potentially sleep with, some are more casual, some are not, and you may get second chance with some of the characters.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Without spoilers, no you didn't end up in celibate life. There are more characters that you can potentially sleep with, some are more casual, some are not, and you may get second chance with some of the characters.
Thank you, I didn't feel right screwing the damsel in distress, I like to get to know characters beforehand. I know I am weird that way.

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Thank you, I didn't feel right screwing the damsel in distress, I like to get to know characters beforehand. I know I am weird that way.
I agree. I only agreed to stay with the older lady because it seemed like that would be a good connection to make for the future... and being her boy toy seemed to make her happy. I really like this MC and the story so far. I think there are only a couple of MC I would like as much or possibly a little more. Story wise though I think the aura of the MC is better played as you are stating on your play through. Sure, it is fun to be a manwhore but if you are the savvy agent and courier that you are portrayed to be, as well as a budding sorcerer, it is probably best to not spread your seed until you get a bit deeper into the girls! lol.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Do we have any more Love Interests to meet? I turned down the teleportin' asian
As far as I can remember, she didn't make a pass at the MC and the MC didn't make a pass too. MC helped her, she was grateful and took an interest in him, but she had to come back home and she did.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Waiting for my dose of Sunday drop lol.
Ask and ye shall receive... Although I did say on the 0.8.0 changelog post that public release would be on Monday.

Windows/Linux:

Mac:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Reniere and kulan21

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Looks like i have a mod to update. I'll get to it as soon as the game is done downloading.
Also can't wait to play. And here i was going to bed. 5am here. lol
Thanks for making me stay up Talothral. lol

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/day08.rpy", line 134: Tab characters are not allowed in Ren'Py scripts.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Mon Oct 12 03:01:51 2020

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Error:

Code:

File "game/day08.rpy", line 134: Tab characters are not allowed in Ren'Py scripts.

If you were using my mod I just re-uploaded with the (Bugfix)

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Error:

Code:

Huh how did that sneak in? And no one reported it... odd.
EDIT: Yeah it's the mod, just checked the script and it has spaces on the original.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Talothral OMG TRS on the tv nearly killed me. Gonna have to go replay it now. Awesome. lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Scyra
4.40 star(s) 141 Votes