Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Also just wanna say great game I enjoyed it quite a bit it was surprising with how big the cast was that it seemed that almost everyone was given some care and details though to be honest I do wonder if the harem wasn't a bit too big at the end.
...harem wasn't a bit too big at the end.
What kind of heresy is this? It never can be too big!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

You mean we can have hope for Hannah too?!? I was bummed she didn't join the harem, you think for an extended scene, or potentially in the sequel?
Even though I will enjoy the sequel of TR:S so no fret for that! :giggle: :giggle:

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
You mean we can have hope for Hannah too?!? I was bummed she didn't join the harem, you think for an extended scene, or potentially in the sequel?
Even though I will enjoy the sequel of TR:S so no fret for that! :giggle: :giggle:
Depends on when she finds her sister, I mean they weren't there when Sabrina was giving birth >.>

But as far as what the future brings? TRS2 first, then who knows. It is just too long away that it is way too early to commit completely to anything. There are plans and things I want to do, but nothing is guaranteed until it is being made.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Depends on when she finds her sister, I mean they weren't there when Sabrina was giving birth >.>

But as far as what the future brings? TRS2 first, then who knows. It is just too long away that it is way too early to commit completely to anything. There are plans and things I want to do, but nothing is guaranteed until it is being made.
Call me crazy, I wouldn't mind you doing some short story one offs of TR2 & Sorcerer stories have "What If" moments together, :)

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019

Thank you for your answer, I'm sorry if I was looking too demanding it wasn't my intention, I'm so excited to see what TRS2 will be, I'm sure I will enjoy it to the fullest. :giggle:

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Thank you for your answer, I'm sorry if I was looking too demanding it wasn't my intention, I'm so excited to see what TRS2 will be, I'm sure I will enjoy it to the fullest. :giggle:
It wasn't demanding, it is understandable for someone who enjoyed the story to want more.

But it's lessons learned the hard way, do not commit until you know you can actually do it. And what TRS2 will be? Chaos, explosions, Aliens, and some more chaos. And sex, drugs, and optional rock'n'roll. Well, maybe not the latter.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
It wasn't demanding, it is understandable for someone who enjoyed the story to want more.

But it's lessons learned the hard way, do not commit until you know you can actually do it. And what TRS2 will be? Chaos, explosions, Aliens, and some more chaos. And sex, drugs, and optional rock'n'roll. Well, maybe not the latter.
I now demand Optional Rock n Roll..... -winks-

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018

Haha that was one long response and thanks for taking the time to write that.

I agree with all you've written here and that comment was more of a nitpick then anything else. There was nothing wrong with the cast of characters and while I wasn't a great fan of all of them I liked pretty much all of them from the grannies to the pixies.

I was truly suprised on the quality of this game and unless I am remembering wrong when I got into it I think I spent 2-3 hours playing through the first part before I was even given a sex scene. Which is fairly surprising for a game on here from what I've played.

Reactions: Talothral

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021

As I was reading this, I was reminded of why I wish there was a PDF or something for all the characters in the game on the first page. I am so bad with name but faces I remember. Also, seeing all the (potentially)'s on them makes me wonder who in their right minds rejects any of the ladies in this game. They are all so great. I'm still a little pissed about having to pick between the gorgons and the demon hunters, but I will forgive you if you add more sexy aliens (at least three) in TRS2... maybe, :sneaky:

All joking aside, I really love this game and can't wait for TRS2.

Reactions: Talothral

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
As I was reading this, I was reminded of why I wish there was a PDF or something for all the characters in the game on the first page. I am so bad with name but faces I remember. Also, seeing all the (potentially)'s on them makes me wonder who in their right minds rejects any of the ladies in this game. They are all so great. I'm still a little pissed about having to pick between the gorgons and the demon hunters, but I will forgive you if you add more sexy aliens (at least three) in TRS2... maybe, :sneaky:

All joking aside, I really love this game and can't wait for TRS2.
It's a bit bare bones, but there is a "characters" section in the main menu in game. It just lists people's names and a few words about who they are, but it's there I guess.

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
It's a bit bare bones, but there is a "characters" section in the main menu in game. It just lists people's names and a few words about who they are, but it's there I guess.
Yeah, but then I have to start up the game and there are no pictures... I'm a lazy bastard a lot of the time... :ROFLMAO:

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019

After playing this and now some other games, I'm forgetting who's who. Who was Kiri? I can't remember someone not having a child with him? Except for Hannah, and I guess her birth controlled worked.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
After playing this and now some other games, I'm forgetting who's who. Who was Kiri? I can't remember someone not having a child with him? Except for Hannah, and I guess her birth controlled worked.
I assume you have chosen the Gorgons over the demon hunters?
She is the leader of the demon hunter - and one of the very few female that can, to a degree, withstand the MC charm

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
I assume you have chosen the Gorgons over the demon hunters?
She is the leader of the demon hunter - and one of the very few female that can, to a degree, withstand the MC charm
I did try both (prefer the Gorgons but you miss out on the two fairies/sprites) and if I remember right, Kiri does fall to the MC's charms, but just for a tryst after trying some magic potion or something?

Akifai

May 8, 2017
Does anyone know if it's possible to somehow disable these automatic transition scenes? I usually prefer to examine each scene in detail, and move on manually when I'm ready.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Does anyone know if it's possible to somehow disable these automatic transition scenes? I usually prefer to examine each scene in detail, and move on manually when I'm ready.
Go on Preferences and click on sex scenes from automated to paused. :)

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
In preferences, set the scene speed to paused (can show 0 for a second) and set sex scenes paused.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Dylan741 and Talothral

Thank you both for the assistance. Now I can finally take my time to ogle at Chione's assets in her rescue scene. ;) I don't know why, but I find ALL of these gorgons so attractive. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. :love:
You're welcome, and I wholeheartedly agree with you, they are Gorgeous and I love them all as well. :giggle:

Reactions: The Grifter
4.40 star(s) 141 Votes