Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Truthfully the biggest reason I don't write it, normally, is that it makes me laugh. That and more of a fan of the 70's softcore erotica (you know Emmanuelle and the likes) where there was no dialogue.

That being said, there is some dialogue in TRS2 simply because some of the characters were more vocal during it in TRS1, but I can make a toggled feature. Not that big of a deal as it is just an extra line of code or two.

Last edited:

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Talothral Im slightly late didn't have time to play lately but wanted to say Congratulations for finishing this mind-blowing game.
I'm extremely impressed with the story telling in this game and loved the ending (I'm a freakishly love pregnancy content & the epiloges what the future brings with him and his idk billion kids kek love it"
I dont know what comes next but i'll be watching. Thanks for this wonder piece!

FlyinginTime

Sep 16, 2021
Can someone help?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.
error: Error -3 while decompressing data: incorrect header check

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "F:\New folder\New game\ipcgames.com_SGW2\Redist\DirectX\dddd\Sorcerer-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "F:\New folder\New game\ipcgames.com_SGW2\Redist\DirectX\dddd\Sorcerer-pc\renpy\main.py", line 357, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "F:\New folder\New game\ipcgames.com_SGW2\Redist\DirectX\dddd\Sorcerer-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 136, in index_archives
index = loads(f.read().decode("zlib"))
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/encodings/zlib_codec.py", line 43, in zlib_decode

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Fri Mar 25 01:12:29 2022

FlyinginTime

Sep 16, 2021
Can someone help?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

Before loading the script.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "F:\New folder\New game\ipcgames.com_SGW2\Redist\DirectX\dddd\Sorcerer-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "F:\New folder\New game\ipcgames.com_SGW2\Redist\DirectX\dddd\Sorcerer-pc\renpy\main.py", line 357, in main
renpy.loader.index_archives()
File "F:\New folder\New game\ipcgames.com_SGW2\Redist\DirectX\dddd\Sorcerer-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 136, in index_archives
index = loads(f.read().decode("zlib"))
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/encodings/zlib_codec.py", line 43, in zlib_decode

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Fri Mar 25 01:12:29 2022
Oh and btw it's the compressed version downloaded from the mega link

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
That is the problem. Other people do the compressed stuff, when you do Compressed versions it tends to cause issues for the sake of speed of a DL. Issues include what you got, missing content, etc..

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Go here and down the page some is the Public release of Sorcerer - with the Author's compressed version included.
Try that one. I did not have problems with Joker's compressed version here, that is the one I used.

Reactions: FlyinginTime

FlyinginTime

Sep 16, 2021
Go here and down the page some is the Public release of Sorcerer - with the Author's compressed version included.
Try that one. I did not have problems with Joker's compressed version here, that is the one I used.
Thank you, I'll download the official compressed version. I was trying to use this one. Capture.PNG

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
In another thread the preview pics here of the three chicks together got brought up and I honestly had forgotten that scene was even in the game. I looked at the pictures and I don't remember any of those chicks showing up again, even the one on the throne. So, I wanted to ask, because my memory isn't always the best, do any of them show up again? Is there any follow up on who she is? Again, maybe it's obvious and when someone say they do and where it happens, I'll remember and feel silly for asking, but I just don't remember those chicks every showing up again from just looking at the preview pics again.

If they don't then it's one more bit of plot hook to add to the list of stuff left for a possible sequel after Terminus gets its next part.

alutarox

Nov 15, 2017
In another thread the preview pics here of the three chicks together got brought up and I honestly had forgotten that scene was even in the game. I looked at the pictures and I don't remember any of those chicks showing up again, even the one on the throne. So, I wanted to ask, because my memory isn't always the best, do any of them show up again? Is there any follow up on who she is? Again, maybe it's obvious and when someone say they do and where it happens, I'll remember and feel silly for asking, but I just don't remember those chicks every showing up again from just looking at the preview pics again.

If they don't then it's one more bit of plot hook to add to the list of stuff left for a possible sequel after Terminus gets its next part.
Throne girl shows up later tied up in Tamara's lair (as well as once in a conversation with Marcus iirc), I'm pretty sure she's dead (or at least wishes she was).

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Throne girl shows up later tied up in Tamara's lair (as well as once in a conversation with Marcus iirc), I'm pretty sure she's dead (or at least wishes she was).
That was Marcus' sister and I'm pretty sure she is a different character. Maybe not though, I could be wrong, but the sister definitely has a different hair style than the woman on the throne.

But the fate of Marcus' sister is another thread that could be pulled in a sequel. Is she dead or is Tamara trying to turn her into a demon maybe? Lots of question to be answered still for this game.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
That was Marcus' sister and I'm pretty sure she is a different character. Maybe not though, I could be wrong, but the sister definitely has a different hair style than the woman on the throne.

But the fate of Marcus' sister is another thread that could be pulled in a sequel. Is she dead or is Tamara trying to turn her into a demon maybe? Lots of question to be answered still for this game.
It's the same woman with a different hairstyle and Marcus sister, Tamara killed her, this doesn't mean she couldn't torture her anyway, and maybe transferring her soul to a demon, would serve Malachai right doing her to her daughter..

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Tamara wouldn't turn her into a demon.

She's either dead or tortured but she's deff not being turned into a demon, that's how Tamara came into power and she wouldn't give her enemies that chance.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Tamara wouldn't turn her into a demon.

She's either dead or tortured but she's deff not being turned into a demon, that's how Tamara came into power and she wouldn't give her enemies that chance.
Agreed, it was just a wild speculation from me, Tamara probably tortured her and then killed her, having Marcus in her hand was more than enough to torture Malachai.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Agreed, it was just a wild speculation from me, Tamara probably tortured her and then killed her, having Marcus in her hand was more than enough to torture Malachai.
Maybe this depends on what you choose to do with them but in my playthrough.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also just wanna say great game I enjoyed it quite a bit it was surprising with how big the cast was that it seemed that almost everyone was given some care and details though to be honest I do wonder if the harem wasn't a bit too big at the end. There were some parts that were funny and made me chuckle.

"Once you go ogre, you never go back"
"Yes, but mostly because of a shattered pelvis and severe internal injuries."

Or how if you get a certain lover she will be seen multiple times in the background defending you from prying eyes. It's details like this that to me makes a great games.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 141 Votes