Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Thanks for that, now I have to go through it all again to get that. Makes it all better though.
Now if you can only get the two fairies and the Gorgons and Xui during the same game.
Here's a quick wt, and if you want to be sure to get almost every girl use Shaddy's wt mod it's great. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Ok, finished finally and what can I say if not....Thank you so much Talothral!
Best game ever!:love::love::love:
The epilogue scene was Phenomenal, truly a masterpiece, I almost chocked from laughing while I saw the nurse goes from being concerned, almost going crazy and then all of them cheering for Alexander, and that rose offer....uuuhm the nurse was ready to enter the harem!
I loved especially the look full of love when Tamara is with him both when she call him after everything ended and in the hospital, it was sweet and moving, I almost cried seeing it, my compliments you got me completely involved

I enjoyed it from the start to the end, it was perfect thank you again, see you soon with TR:S2!! :giggle:

thehunted

Aug 18, 2018
Bloody love this game but geez whatever happened to a good ol' facial and avoiding all the child support payments

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Just went back to Terminus to play a refresher to get ready for the next part ..... truly makes me realise we were spoilt here. I love 99% of Terminus but i'm one of those bitches that likes to click her way through stuff at her own pace which was an option here I loved. Sadly not an option for Terminus so auto sequences galore.

Bloody love this game but geez whatever happened to a good ol' facial and avoiding all the child support payments
Be a bit of a dumbass wasting his load on their faces when he needs heirs.

Doesn't hurt that he's rich, has most of his kids living with him and no one from child services is going to listen to anyone wanting to claim child support for their baby water troll.

Animoo

Mar 26, 2020
Aw, no epilogue slide for Iria? At least, not that I saw. Ah well.

Doesn't prevent this game from being absolutely great. Well done!

Reactions: Hornyowl

moesanrath

Dec 6, 2021
found this a few days ago. and it took me a few days to play through it from start to finish. I truly enjoyed the game from the story to all the different types of females available. I blame Sabrina for what is a growing possible fetish I might be developing for 'short stacks" cause gosh damn she was just fistfuls of awesome. I also really enjoyed all the epilogues all the women got. the amount of closure those provided at the very end hit home in ways a lot of VN's just don't. so I will certainly give a +1 for that as well.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I just hope IF he decides to come back to this series. We'll get to take our kids on adventures to. My Troll son needs to help dad out kicking ass! :D

Reactions: Dylan741

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I just hope IF he decides to come back to this series. We'll get to take our kids on adventures to. My Troll son needs to help dad out kicking ass! :D
The game would definitely need an incest tag in that case, no way to ignore all of the daughters...probably also something like a huge gorgon reserve gangbang :LOL:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
So again, I don't think Incest is Tal's thing, I could be wrong. But from what I've seen from TR & Sorc, maybe I'm not.
Yeah i agree with you. Also it would be way too many characters, there are already very many.
That being said, i believed Tal had a bald fetish before he started with sorcerer :LOL:
But i still want the gorgon reserve gangbang, i mean u are their king and there are about 200 of them which are willing :sneaky:...now that i think about the MC will have a large army in a few years

Feb 15, 2019
Anyone able to port the final version to make? Drag-dropping the Windows files into the Mac folder doesn't seem to be working.

4.40 star(s) 141 Votes