Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Some like the auto-forwarding, some likes pausing between the pictures. Both are possible as there is a preference setting for it. As such (yeah tested it that it works as it should):
Thanks! I actually never noticed that option. I will try it.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Haha .. Well I finished the game the other day. And well .. Without going into spoiler points. I liked it but I'd like to leave some real feedback.

1. MC is a very strong mary sue. And wish fulfillment stereotype. He also virtue signals a LOT and it can be cringey. Examples :

-Wanting to vacate his bed so 'someone else can have it' despite the fact of every other visible bed being empty. I suppose
I suppose this could be seen as him making excuses to get out of there. But it would be such an obvious excuse that it would still be comical I feel.
Completely disagree that the MC being a power house from the get go is a bad thing (just like Tal's first game TR: Sentinel and in the upcoming sequel :love: ). This kind of MC is very refreshing from all the whiny college kids that are such a trope usually in VN's.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
The game was clearly catered to progressive stereotypes. But I have to praise it for not being too in your face about it. Nevertheless almost every bad guy or creepy dude is an older white male. The cast has many many different and unorthodox body types. ( A plus for me but it fits.) Lots of hardworking disabled people. The one good rich guy gives all his money away. Asian controlling parent is the worst. One of the first things the mc does is altruistically give 10 grand to a lesbian couple who ran away from their parents. No truly submissive or shy girls in the entire cast from what I remember. Honestly the game was fun. But I did go through with it with a mild feeling of being patronized.
Wow. Just Wow.

Did you notice that the MC is also an "older white male"? And forgive the dev from giving the women in the game a bit of spunk or their own opinions.

And, as an older white guy with more money than he can possibly figure out what to do with, what exactly is the issue with the MC giving a few poor homeless runaways some seed money to get on their feet? Is it that they are lesbians? I guess, according to you, he should let them starve or sell their bodies for food, and see if he can find some straight women somewhere to help out of poverty. Oh, and I guess if the dev includes any disabled people in the game, he should make sure they are shown as lazy. What a travesty that the dev shows a disabled character as a strong woman who overcomes her wounds and the challenge of living with a missing leg to become a stronger person.

Really, I thought I have seen it all on these forums.

Last edited:

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
... frankly painting every woman as spunky and independent ...
The only ones I might describe as spunky are Sabrina, Maie, and the other two fairies. But I mean, none of the LIs are boring to me and so maybe that's what you mean by spunky, like they are all a little quirky? Could be using spunky to also mean quirky, I guess.

As far as independent, I guess, I mean none of them are doormats. Most of them are powerful entities, trained killers, or magic users. And even the normal girls are still skilled in their fields. They are experienced people, most of whom led full lives before meeting the MC. I mean, should the Leader of a troll village be meek? Should the Gorgons, who live in a female only clan and are very matriarchal start out submissive to random man? Which, by the way, is interesting because that's kind of how they end up... submitting to the MC as his harem members and giving up their independence in a large way.

But if you look at all of the love interests, they aren't like, "I'm a strong independent woman and don't need no man." They just are confident and that just means them choosing to be with the MC is all the better. Nearly all of them give up their independence to be with the MC, they are the exact opposite of the modern feminist stereotype and are more like actual strong women who know that men and women work better and are stronger together. If anything, it leans into a libertarian meritocracy. Which Talothral's other game leans into as well with the MC bucking the system of serval cultures by valuing people based on skills over other immutable characteristics.

And think of this about Aya as a concrete in game example: She isn't really that independent at all at first. She is entirely submissive to her caste and calling. She starts the game trying to force Miyuki back to their piece of shit dad and only fully backs up Miyuki later when the Spirit tells her too. She isn't sure of herself and her place in the world, let alone the house, until she has a bunch of character development.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Is the bugfix included in the mod? One tends to override the other and you get one not both.

Edit: It appears that it does from what Shaddy has on his page. And thank you for using Mediafire. Got the 9.3 Gb file in about 7 mins. Not bad for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: haooni

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Is the bugfix included in the mod? One tends to override the other and you get one not both.

Edit: It appears that it does from what Shaddy has on his page. And thank you for using Mediafire. Got the 9.3 Gb file in about 7 mins. Not bad for me.
Yeah, it's included in the mod since as soon as I make any fixes I send the files to Shaddy so he can update the files.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Yeah, it's included in the mod since as soon as I make any fixes I send the files to Shaddy so he can update the files.
Thanks. Great game! I thoroughly enjoyed playing it and I really hope there is a sequel. I mean, there are so many storylines left open (and you have that 4500(?) page magnum opus). I know you're busy with TR2 now, but we'll hope and see what the future brings. Just curious, all the creatures in the cemetery were the familiars Maria was referring to?

Reactions: Geowraith

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Thanks. Great game! I thoroughly enjoyed playing it and I really hope there is a sequel. I mean, there are so many storylines left open (and you have that 4500(?) page magnum opus). I know you're busy with TR2 now, but we'll hope and see what the future brings. Just curious, all the creatures in the cemetery were the familiars Maria was referring to?
Familiars, and in the case of that mushroom girl, just looking who was radiating power in her backyard. Wanted something in the background since the scene was... visually boring so to say, just man talking to a tombstone, so since I had the vram to spare I added creatures I had there.

Geowraith

Jan 28, 2020
All the kudos... thanks for providing a story for the rest of us to enjoy. The urban sorcery approach is Dresden-esque and much appreciated. I entered this VN genre via Reluctant Archon, and I found Sorcerer to be well worth the time to play through... and an interesting parallel to RA.

The variety of myths interwoven within the story is impressive in and of itself, along with the array of locations and cast of characters. Very well done!

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
I have a question. I know that when someone awakens they quit ageing. What about the ones who learn magic? The battles mages. Do they age or not? I don't remember it being said.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I have a question. I know that when someone awakens they quit ageing. What about the ones who learn magic? The battles mages. Do they age or not? I don't remember it being said.
Anyone who uses magic ages slower, although few survive their first 100 years mostly due to being stupid and not relocating to hide the fact they age slowly. And battle mages tend to die because they are in the frontlines when fighting happens.

Beyond that, "immortality" as is can be gained in a few ways. Oath of Servitude when worded correctly ends up sustaining the life and age of the oath taker as long as the "master" lives and they don't get themselves killed. Obviously becoming a sorcerer, but that's far and between. Then lich or a vampire, latter one is the easiest. Although that part wasn't asked but was in a mood to write it anyway.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
The public official release is here that's mean the offcial compressed and update files are available :
Could uploaders update the links on the first page?

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
Anyone who uses magic ages slower, although few survive their first 100 years mostly due to being stupid and not relocating to hide the fact they age slowly. And battle mages tend to die because they are in the frontlines when fighting happens.

Beyond that, "immortality" as is can be gained in a few ways. Oath of Servitude when worded correctly ends up sustaining the life and age of the oath taker as long as the "master" lives and they don't get themselves killed. Obviously becoming a sorcerer, but that's far and between. Then lich or a vampire, latter one is the easiest. Although that part wasn't asked but was in a mood to write it anyway.
Thank you for replying! Can't wait for TR2 and hopefully Sorcerer 2!

Reactions: RolandG.

Issikka

Jan 27, 2022
Discovered Terminus Reach: Sentinel a few months back and jumped on this once i saw it was another Talothral game.
Was very happy with story/writing in both and the over all graphics, feel like Sorcerer was cut off a bit abruptly.
Eagerly await TR2 and hope for another Sorcerer game down the line!

Thank you Talothral for these games, and i hope to enjoy many more from you.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I can't decide which was cuter, Maria's blue fiery winged kid, the gorgon kids or demon kid.

Do kinda wanna see fiery winged flying furball of rage though.

If we do ever get back to this I would love for Tamara to be able to settle down at the end, shame she's still on the run.

And Em.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Talothral thank you so very much for such a complete ending to such an enjoyable story. I wish you the best in all future projects.

And extra special thanks for the cutest Sabrina "transformation". Made my day. And the plethora of preggo sex :) just epic

• Red Heart
Reactions: EJW and Talothral

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
How to get Maria and her kid scene.
Also you will need a patch 8f you have the first version downloaded (or download the latter version) , cause the initial version had a bug and didn't show that pic of them.

Reactions: emirRR3V
4.40 star(s) 141 Votes