Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Just fantastic game. Literally. It was always nice to see what kind of fantasy elements we got this time. I loved the world. Characters were nice too.

Apparently I made some mistake in my playthrough and ended only as a friend to the short girl (name escapes my memory right now, Sabrina perhaps?) despite trying to bed her. But perhaps I'll make another playthrough in year or two and get her next time. This game has replay value after all.

Even though I loved the game, there was something that could have been improved. My biggest complaint comes from the lack of animations on sex scenes. Second best option would have been traditional image only option juiced with horny text. Both of those would have been better than the system which we had here, which almost totally lacked eroticism (and made it harder to get screenshots of the best scenes).

My second complaint is lack of content. Not in traditional sense, as we got hours to play, but there was so much to see in the game, that it felt like we only scratched the surface. We barely had any content with the gorgons. Faerie world alone would have been worth one game, and so on. Simply said, I wanted more, of everything. Because world was so great.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Talothral

Congratulations on completing this truly fantastic VN! I imagine it must be bittersweet. Thank you for actually ending it and tying off so many threads. I've been playing this since you introduced it. Amazing consistency of content, quality, and frequency of updates. You have a LOT to be proud of.

While I'm sad to see the story end, every tale has its time and I've certainly enjoyed the journey. Thanks for one of the best VNs here.

I'll be looking forward to the next story in Terminus Reach.

EdenCode

Mar 8, 2019
I just wanted to say, this is the MOST amazing visual novels that I've ever played. The amount of world and character development that's done is simply amazing!

Thanks for your work and sharing this beauty with us.

On a side note, does anyone know of any walkthroughs or flowcharts? I know there's a multi-mod but it doesn't quite explain the different forks that show up.

dmmt

May 8, 2020
I cant DL this.

ANONFILE: Wants to install an installer/launcher. I don't allow that.
MIXDROP: Tried 3 times in past 2 days to DL from there, it just won't finish.
TRANSFER: Says "Not Found"
MEGA: File is over 5 gigs...It won't let me DL it.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
I cant DL this.

I found the compressed version quite adequate to see the end of the story.
https://f95zone.to/threads/sorcerer-v1-0-0-talothral.58369/post-7635306
Mega should work fine for a file of this size.
If it works for you, you might thank JokerLeader, who really extends himself to help us all with compressed versions and other support.

Reactions: Zephea

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
I cant DL this.

Anon didn't want to do that for me, odd.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
So I finished playing about 2 1/2 hours ago. I thanked the dev for his work. Weirdly, I'm only starting to fully realize just how much I'm going to miss this VN. Heh. Damn.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
I think I already made a post about it earlier. Not in any particular order really.

But here it goes:
1) Kill Marcus on day 35, and destroy the crystal on day 36
2) Ally with Fiery Fangs, Miyuki is advisor, tell the Oni to take over the seal, then kill Marcus, be submissive to Tamara, and say no when she wants to sacrifice Kiri.
3) Ally with Fiery Fangs, Miyuki is advisor, tell the Oni to take over the seal, then kill Marcus, and don't get the living statue spell.
4) Miyuki as Advisor, but everything else done "right"
5) Fuck everything that has a hole and a pulse, basically.
6) Don't have sex with anyone, although this isn't nothing special as the whole thing was mostly accident but made something for it.
The "hidden" 7th one Fuck everything that has a hole and a pulse and finish the game on the 1st of April

And before anyone asks why not Gorgon's on that list, power difference. Something might tell me that Maera might be something else than we think she is...
Sorry, I think I missed the earlier post =S Thanks for answer, now I see how I ended up as sorcerer lord in every save :LOL: I will check other endings too

Reactions: John Ness

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
I cant DL this.

Try Torrent from rpdl, I downloaded the game from there

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Sadly just a mod. Using the mod it is possible to miss characters and events. A lot of choices matter and the mod is geared to the best outcome. I wish there was a wt showing routes to all content...

Reactions: ben_sylar

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Just played through. Great job to Talothral for finishing a game AND writing a complete story arch.

Really like the writing and while a more "dynamic" camera would be more entertaining and make the humor clearer, it's hard to fault the productivity.

Sadly just a mod. Using the mod it is possible to miss characters and events. A lot of choices matter and the mod is geared to the best outcome. I wish there was a wt showing routes to all content...
What's the biggest missed thing in your opinion?

I'd love to be able to choose paths to follow. Only The Visit wt mod springs to mind.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Just played through. Great job to Talothral for finishing a game AND writing a complete story arch.

Really like the writing and while a more "dynamic" camera would be more entertaining and make the humor clearer, it's hard to fault the productivity.

What's the biggest missed thing in your opinion?

I'd love to be able to choose paths to follow. Only The Visit wt mod springs to mind.
The tiger lady (which I still haven't played her content yet as a friend just told me about her recently). Also somehow i missed the unicorn but that might have been on me... I'm truly not sure what all I have missed just following the optimal path and plan to take some time to see.

Last edited:

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
The tiger lady (which I still haven't played her content yet as a friend just told me about her recently). Also somehow i missed the unicorn but they might have been on me... I'm truly not sure what all I have missed just following the optimal path and plan to take some time to see.
Ah, the Rakshasa. Man-eater wasn't really an enticing prospect for me... At least in the literal sense :D. I've also never chosen not to deal with The Bad Man (I'm terrible with names) directly – or is it possible to somehow miss the unicorn even on that path?

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Ah, the Rakshasa. Man-eater wasn't really an enticing prospect for me... At least in the literal sense :D. I've also never chosen not to deal with The Bad Man (I'm terrible with names) directly – or is it possible to somehow miss the unicorn even on that path?
Yeah, even if you go deal with the evil businessman (I always just call him Lord Business in my head) you can miss the unicorn and the following scenes with the guardian spirit at the grove if you kill him by overloading his shield instead of killing him with one of the other ways.

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
Yeah, even if you go deal with the evil businessman (I always just call him Lord Business in my head) you can miss the unicorn and the following scenes with the guardian spirit at the grove if you kill him by overloading his shield instead of killing him with one of the other ways.
Lord Business, thats priceless. :D But interesting to know – I always have too many ways to deal with his business, so using that option hasn't even crossed my mind. The branching is great.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 139 Votes