Filipe86

Nov 4, 2016
If you want to bypass the 5Gb of Mega limits you can Megabasterd, I use it regularly and it works great so far and I'm totally satisfied with it. :)
megabasterd just stays frozen at 0% for me. May you please explain how did you make it work?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Sorcerer [v1.0.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 9.34 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 2.40 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 2.39 GB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
megabasterd just stays frozen at 0% for me. May you please explain how did you make it work?
I will show you how are my settings, maybe that will help you, but the most important thing is to have patience and let it work in background, sometimes it happens that it stay blocked a lot, but at the end it work, at least for me.
Two things I've done is to put more max parallel download and slots for the switch and a lot of proxy respect at the default, this way the softwares always switch to more in order to bypass Mega limit.
Screen Shot 2022-02-27 at 21.03.31.png
Screen Shot 2022-02-27 at 21.02.08.png

Reactions: Filipe86
Aug 5, 2017
I will show you how are my settings, maybe that will help you, but the most important thing is to have patience and let it work in background, sometimes it happens that it stay blocked a lot, but at the end it work, at least for me.
Two things I've done is to put more max parallel download and slots for the switch and a lot of proxy respect at the default, this way the softwares always switch to more in order to bypass Mega limit.
you leaked your mega API key in that which is a bad idea.

Edit: oh lol that's an app key not an account key.

Last edited:

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Talothral Congrats on completing another egame ;) i have one question tho... when its time for public release (on 06.03.2022 iirc), will you also create/release official lossy version?
The "official" compressed is already made and is around 4 GB, and yeah it will be out then as well as I do offer it for patrons who has limited download capacity.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
i hope there comes a link as update cause over 9 gb is a bit too big for a simple dl at mega....
So again if people read & pay attention. This not the Public Release: This is the leaked Patreon release. Public Release with all official compressed and mods and etc.. will be the 6th.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
So again if people read & pay attention. This not the Public Release: This is the leaked Patreon release. Public Release with all official compressed and mods and etc.. will be the 6th.
I seriously think it's a lost battle at this point...:cry::cry:

TNT3

Sep 1, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/epilogue.rpy", line 234, in <module>
NameError: name 'd26Snake' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "epilogue.rpyc", line 234, in script
  File "C:\Users\tnoye\Downloads\Sorcerer-pc-1_0_0\Sorcerer-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\tnoye\Downloads\Sorcerer-pc-1_0_0\Sorcerer-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\tnoye\Downloads\Sorcerer-pc-1_0_0\Sorcerer-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sorcerer 1.0.0
Sun Feb 27 21:09:14 2022

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Hoping they read and stop screaming, asking, or demanding X link for X thing :p They could always join his Discord & Patreon and get that stuff now.
So you're asking for a miracle? I think that we would see Tamara irl before that.... Not that I would be agains that...;):ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Burgh917

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "epilogue.rpyc", line 234, in script
  File "C:\Users\tnoye\Downloads\Sorcerer-pc-1_0_0\Sorcerer-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\tnoye\Downloads\Sorcerer-pc-1_0_0\Sorcerer-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\tnoye\Downloads\Sorcerer-pc-1_0_0\Sorcerer-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sorcerer 1.0.0
Sun Feb 27 21:09:14 2022
Already fixed... bug fix is somewhere floating abouts.

John Ness

Feb 23, 2021
I agree, the scene in the hospital is hilarious

I didn't know there were different endings. My is ending is "Sorcerer Lord" with 16 children. I thought I'm doing good, but apparently not good enough. My dwarf and gorgons are not pregnant and maybe I missed even more.

How many kids do you have and what is your ending?

By the way, imagine Sorcerer will be a series, feminists will go crazy :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 139 Votes