seden

Aug 22, 2016
Completed, did not play through the ending so no idea yet, still, it has been a good ride.

Neat story with some twists, now concluded, more later I guess.

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I still didn't play the epilogue but even without it I unite the others and congratulate you Talothral.
Thank you so much for this epic journey you gave to us, Sorcerer is in my opinion the best VN I've seen so far (there is another, but this post is reserved only for yours), kudos to you for creating such an amazing and compelling story, strong and loveable characters, a unique and original mix from historic myths and legends perfectly mixed in a fantastic yet so realistic set up.
Sorcerer will always have the #1 place in my heart, see you with TR:S2 and once again many, many thanks, I'm grateful to you.
meryl-arquette (1).gif

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
I'm throwing in another request for better download servers, mixdrop just straight up doesn't work for me anymore and anonfile is giving me <500kb. Gods I miss nopy.
If you want to bypass the 5Gb of Mega limits you can Megabasterd, I use it regularly and it works great so far and I'm totally satisfied with it. :)

Mahin87

Jul 22, 2018
Unofficial Android port of Sorcerer [v1.0] [Talothral] + Shaddy's Multi-Mod by DA

Reactions: Mr. Boris

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
Exelent end to an exelent game, sad to see it end, but looking forward to what TRS2(and more Chiel) will bring.
Don't think I have screencaped so much of a game before.
Also one of the funniest parts was how the hospital staff reacted to Alexanders numerous visits:LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit:

Last edited:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
For now it is, he said he's not concentrating on that. I'm sure he may go back to it, but for now it is :)
Yeah it makes sense to switch it up, thats one reason why several devs have 2 different games, it doesn't get boring and you can gather more ideas without forcing stuff.

Reactions: John Ness

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Talothral Congrats on completing another egame ;) i have one question tho... when its time for public release (on 06.03.2022 iirc), will you also create/release official lossy version?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
hi is there no compressed version for 1.0.0 sorcerer as the normal file is over 9gb or must I wait for the public release
It's being worked on - a 9GB file takes a long time to compress! It will be uploaded when finished... I am sure it will be soon! :>)
(PS. The Compressor's are GREAT! They do appreciate Likes and patience!) (y)
(PSs: That soon enough? It is down below! Be sure to 'Like' it (a lot!)!!)

4.40 star(s) 141 Votes