Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Damn, never been both happy and sad for a release. :D:(
Awesome story, really hope somewhere down the road Alexander makes a comeback. I believe i felt the same way about TRS so there is hope. ;)

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
I agree, the scene in the hospital is hilarious

I didn't know there were different endings. My is ending is Nr.5 "Lord Sorcerer" with 16 children. I thought I'm doing good, but apparently not good enough. My dwarf and gorgons are not pregnant and maybe I missed even more.

How many kids do you have and what is your ending?

By the way, imagine Sorcerer will be a series, feminists will go crazy :ROFLMAO:
The "Sorcerer Lord" is basically the "canon ending" where the house stays together, there is one other that is on the positive /neutral side kind of. As for the kids with Gorgons... well a lot. But I think it is 24 that you can knock up during a singular playthrough. There about.

Last edited:

LorgarAurelian

Dec 31, 2020
I agree, the scene in the hospital is hilarious

I didn't know there were different endings. My is ending is Nr.5 "Lord Sorcerer" with 16 children. I thought I'm doing good, but apparently not good enough. My dwarf and gorgons are not pregnant and maybe I missed even more.

How many kids do you have and what is your ending?

By the way, imagine Sorcerer will be a series, feminists will go crazy :ROFLMAO:
Got the Sorcerer Lord ending, did not count the kids but there was a lot:LOL:.
Did you forget to lewd Sabrina and Chione? becouse I'm certan that the only recirement
for them to be pregnant is that Alexander has sex with the at some point during the game.

Reactions: John Ness

John Ness

Feb 23, 2021
But I think it is 24 that you can knock up during a singular playthrough. There about.
Oh, thank you so much, this is the best reason to replay the whole game.

Your game is insanely good, I hope someone will buy the rights from you to make a TV series based on your game.

Did you forget to lewd Sabrina and Chione?
oh yes, I forgot, now I'm definitely replaying the whole game, thanks :)

Last edited:
Reactions: LorgarAurelian

jeedr66

Dec 23, 2019
I find it hard to keep up with all the characters (unless you play it all at once)! Who is Em (Alexander talking at the graveyard)?
Is there a "character map" available?

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Was Sabrina's aunt part of the harem as well?
Not yet.

So..how much rent does the MC have to pay to the hospital, Talothral? For me it looked like he moved in there and the reaction of the nurses just cracked me up. :KEK:
It was <redacted> amount ;)

Generally speaking about the "endings", the Sorcerer Lord is the "canon" ending and is the easiest to get, the rest are a bit more difficult to get. And 3 of them are bad ends. So most of the time you will see the ending number 5, unless you play on April Fools and manage to finish then. Then there is something else.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Not yet.

It was <redacted> amount ;)

Generally speaking about the "endings", the Sorcerer Lord is the "canon" ending and is the easiest to get, the rest are a bit more difficult to get. And 3 of them are bad ends. So most of the time you will see the ending number 5, unless you play on April Fools and manage to finish then. Then there is something else.
I like the sorcerer lord ending...but damn there was a lot of dicking with a lot of women. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Vanderer
4.40 star(s) 141 Votes