Mar 27, 2019
Congrats on finishing your second game. Haven't finished it yet, will handle that when I get home from work, but I'm also hoping that there might be a sequel to this. That being said, excited to see how the sequel to TRS goes, can't wait for that. Hope you continue to bring much happiness to this site for quite awhile.

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
What is this question about Xiu? And answer "sex at the pond"
As far as i remember , there was only option to purify pond and Xiu came to bed after waking up
--edit
ahhh i remember now..slipped my mind, it was the time when she got pond behind house

Last edited:

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Anybody else totally in love with the Kitsune-Daughter? Such a cutey! I want an entire (wholesome) game just about the hijinx she and her half-sisters get into. <3

Anyway, mad respect Talothral - came in hot, updated the game with the reliability of a swiss clockwork, finished the game, declared bankruptcy due to child support. Stellar dev.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
bruh, 10gb. I normally struggle through with the shitty hosts on 1-4gb games but gonna have to wait on a torrent for this bad boy.

Reactions: Ajghz
Jun 23, 2020
Game is completed dev ? I loved your games I'm sure waiting gor your next game and gonna play this completed version , good luck and bring us games likes this with good stories. Love you man ❤

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
is there any update patch soon for public release?
Public Release won't be till 6th. what you got here is the leaked Patreon release. Tath doesn't tell folks take down the leaked links, he just doesn't offer support for it till release of public. If you want support you can join his Discord & Patreon for current or wait till the 6th of March.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Variables seem to be screwed again. Even Tamara is calling the MC 'pet' and I didn't sub to her. Had sex with Xiu and even after I answer the question as Yes, variables say False.

4.40 star(s) 141 Votes