QaliberDK

Dec 19, 2020
Loved the final update and the game as a whole. My main critique is that it leaves me wanting more! Lowkey hoping for a sequel but i guess it would be difficult doing that without making it feel somewhat repetitive or light on content. Guess i'll be patiently waiting for whatever comes next! Thanks to Talothral for the wonderful story :love:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Played through the epilogue, good stuff and would easily be 10/10 ending, if not for the fact that i only got hints of MC having fun with Phoebe and rest of the named daughters of Maera, instead of scenes with them. All in all i'm eager to see what kind of journey Talothral will take us on his next game. :)

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Variables seem to be screwed again. Even Tamara is calling the MC 'pet' and I didn't sub to her. Had sex with Xiu and even after I answer the question as Yes, variables say False.
All of those, except the Tamara thing which shouldn't happen for any logical reason need more tea first to see what is the problem, are fixed by the bug fix that is pinned in the bug-reports channel on discord.

Reactions: imzahai

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Why there is no Oriana ending? Tried both choices in the end. And still nothing.
There is been getting conflicting results with Oriana (and Zoey because why the fuck not). Same save and in one test it didn't show up, then tested again from the same save with different build it worked, and 5 minutes later it didn't. Only difference was that one run was in the development environment and the other in the actual release build.

But I do know it works since started a completely new game and ran through it and all showed properly.

No raskhassa ending?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
When I completed it the game told me I got ending 5. How many different endings are there? It's a good enough game to try more playthroughs.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Wait, the game's complete? It very much seemed like the story still had a bunch longer to go. I hope the story didn't get wrapped up unnaturally quickly.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
When I completed it the game told me I got ending 5. How many different endings are there? It's a good enough game to try more playthroughs.
6 endings in total. 3 bad endings, one "neutral/positive" kind of, and one "Okay you did this thing, go you?" if you didn't sleep with anyone. As said earlier, most of the time you will get the ending 5 since it is the easiest to get as it is the "canon" one, the rest aren't necessarily that easy to get. And then the... variant of 5 for... yeah.

Mind re-uploading the bugfix? The mega link on your blog seems to be down.

Troz3

Jan 25, 2020
Well done Talothral. Very enjoyable. In retrospect the Gorgon/Association fork (both of which I have been carefully following) didn't really produce significantly different experiences, but still worth it.

Hope you revisit this world again at some point in the future.

Blarfz

May 27, 2017
6 endings in total. 3 bad endings, one "neutral/positive" kind of, and one "Okay you did this thing, go you?" if you didn't sleep with anyone. As said earlier, most of the time you will get the ending 5 since it is the easiest to get as it is the "canon" one, the rest aren't necessarily that easy to get. And then the... variant of 5 for... yeah.

Thank you!

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017

Thanks.

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Well done Talothral. Very enjoyable. In retrospect the Gorgon/Association fork (both of which I have been carefully following) didn't really produce significantly different experiences, but still worth it.

Hope you revisit this world again at some point in the future.
It was always more about flavor rather than having a big impact, granted in retrospect I did make it too easy to succeed with this one. Although, it is easier to fail with Fiery Fangs than it is with the Gorgons, and yet all of those negative aspects you can negate by the choices you make during the journey so you almost have to go looking for the bad ends. Hindsight.

After all most of the bad endings (1 is earlier with Tamara) are tied to Fiery Fangs simply due to the power difference between Gorgons and them.

4.40 star(s) 141 Votes