VeniXYZ

Feb 28, 2019
At day 20 you have to choose Lord Matteus or Lady Singh.
Is there any consequences for that choice at the end of the game ??
I know if you choose Lady Singh that leads to have a more aggressive meeting with Oriana.
But is there anything or something else that happen at some point or at the end because of that choice ??

Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
At day 20 you have to choose Lord Matteus or Lady Singh.
Is there any consequences for that choice at the end of the game ??
I know if you choose Lady Singh that leads to have a more aggressive meeting with Oriana.
But is there anything or something else that happen at some point or at the end because of that choice ??
Yep. :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Will there be a sequel to Sorcerer seems there are still some questions to be answered
He's stated that there is currently no sequel planned. He's focusing on Terminus Reach 2 right now. After that he doesn't know, he may stick to Terminus Reach if he feels jazzed about it, he may return to Sorcerer, he may do entirely new game. He doesn't even know yet.

So his only focus atm is TR2 and maybe some bug fixes/edits on Sorcerer.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Will there be a sequel to Sorcerer seems there are still some questions to be answered
Sequel to Terminus Reach is next then Talo may come back and do a sequel to this or may move on to something else, depends how he feels once Terminus is complete.

It's a long time between now and that finishing so he may be fresh enough to come back to this or may need a longer break from it.

It will probably see a sequel at some point in the future, there are things we all want to see it all depends how Talo feels at the time.

Reactions: D Dog

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
It's in the epilogue.

There is a scene with the MC, Maria and their kid flying.
I didn't get that scene. I have the full version and the mod with bugfix. Got Sorcerer Lord ending, but not that scene.

So the whole matter of the choice is only to get an extra girl ok Thank you :)
Didn't realise that you could have still gotten Oriana. Would you still get the same ending? (5, I think?)

Last edited:

Mossrock

Jul 23, 2018
6 in total, although, 3 of them are bad endings (aka you went and fucked up somehow), one is for those who didn't want to choose Miyuki, and one for those who avoided all the women, although I don't remember did Li count for that... And then there is the variant of 5 for April's fools just for the hell of it.

1) Kill Marcus on day 35, and destroy the crystal on day 36
2) Ally with Fiery Fangs, Miyuki is advisor, tell the Oni to take over the seal, then kill Marcus, be submissive to Tamara, and say no when she wants to sacrifice Kiri.
3) Ally with Fiery Fangs, Miyuki is advisor, tell the Oni to take over the seal, then kill Marcus, and don't get the living statue spell.
4) Miyuki as Advisor, but everything else done "right"
5) Fuck everything that has a hole and a pulse, basically.
6) Don't have sex with anyone, although this isn't anything special as the whole thing was mostly an accident but made something for it.
The "hidden" 7th one Fuck everything that has a hole and a pulse and finish the game on the 1st of April
Appreciate it, thank you!

May 31, 2020
Well this is a master piece to the end....
Congratulations Talothral of finishing your game.. honestly I don't play games to the end and I can count those I played with one hand... Simply because a lot of games ending here seem rushed ... Like developers lost interest halfway through the game, kudos for showing interest in your own work right to the end..... Pregnancy and all was a lovely touch but the nurse's reaction was just the wholesome of the entire game... Reminded me there are still normal humans in this game....
She definitely went from *Congratulations to WTF is wrong with these women*..

Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
Not sure if it's because of the multi-mod, but I'm always getting ending 5.

Playthrough 1: Fucked everything that moved, didn't join fiery fangs, allied the gorgons, didn't kill Marcus, didn't destroy the crystal.
Playthrough 2: Reloaded a save from ending 1 and killed Marcus and destroyed the crystal.
Playthrough 3 and 4: Fucked everything that moved except from Miyuki, joined fiery fangs. The only difference between them was the Marcus + crystal decisions.
Playthrough 5 and 6: Only fucked Tamara, the spirit of the grove and the werewolf that joined the house (forgot her name). Joined the fiery fangs. Again, only difference between them was the Marcus + crystal decisions.

Didn't keep track of the Oni decisions. But yeah, always ending 5.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Not sure if it's because of the multi-mod, but I'm always getting ending 5.

Playthrough 1: Fucked everything that moved, didn't join fiery fangs, allied the gorgons, didn't kill Marcus, didn't destroy the crystal.
Playthrough 2: Reloaded a save from ending 1 and killed Marcus and destroyed the crystal.
Playthrough 3 and 4: Fucked everything that moved except from Miyuki, joined fiery fangs. The only difference between them was the Marcus + crystal decisions.
Playthrough 5 and 6: Only fucked Tamara, the spirit of the grove and the werewolf that joined the house (forgot her name). Joined the fiery fangs. Again, only difference between them was the Marcus + crystal decisions.

Didn't keep track of the Oni decisions. But yeah, always ending 5.
6 in total, although, 3 of them are bad endings (aka you went and fucked up somehow), one is for those who didn't want to choose Miyuki, and one for those who avoided all the women, although I don't remember did Li count for that... And then there is the variant of 5 for April's fools just for the hell of it.

1) Kill Marcus on day 35, and destroy the crystal on day 36
2) Ally with Fiery Fangs, Miyuki is advisor, tell the Oni to take over the seal, then kill Marcus, be submissive to Tamara, and say no when she wants to sacrifice Kiri.
3) Ally with Fiery Fangs, Miyuki is advisor, tell the Oni to take over the seal, then kill Marcus, and don't get the living statue spell.
4) Miyuki as Advisor, but everything else done "right"
5) Fuck everything that has a hole and a pulse, basically.
6) Don't have sex with anyone, although this isn't anything special as the whole thing was mostly an accident but made something for it.
The "hidden" 7th one Fuck everything that has a hole and a pulse and finish the game on the 1st of April
Thus, I assume that something went wrong.

Reactions: Saramago

Talothral

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2020
Oh yeah, need to add to the first one, keep forgetting it, don't sleep with Tamara. That was one of the final saving graces for it

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
Slight correction to that, you still get to sleep with Oriana. It matters what you chose during the rescue and after.
Thanks for that, now I have to go through it all again to get that. Makes it all better though.
Now if you can only get the two fairies and the Gorgons and Xiu during the same game.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 141 Votes