Which of the main LI's has caught your eye?

• Uru

• Jill

• Mika

• Tina

• Belle

• Audrey

• Pyra

• None of them. But those side characters though.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ceddot

Sorcerer's Paradox Developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2018
So stupid, we should just be able to say we like this game and not have to write an essay on it. I never read the long reviews anyway. Really am enjoying it though so far. One problem i'm having, my video keeps freezing. Computer illiterate here, any easy way to fix this?
Hmm, which video is freezing? also what platform are you playing on so I can test it ⁽ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ᵈᵒⁿᵗ ᵇᵉ ᵒⁿ ᵐᵃᶜ⁾

Reactions: Burgh917

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Hmm, which video is freezing? also what platform are you playing on so I can test it ⁽ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ᵈᵒⁿᵗ ᵇᵉ ᵒⁿ ᵐᵃᶜ⁾
I went through some old posts off mine (remembered i had this problem before) and turning the framerate down seemed to help. Thanks for responding though.

• Star-struck
Reactions: Nocode and Ceddot
Dec 29, 2023
So stupid, we should just be able to say we like this game and not have to write an essay on it.
Yes, this is so stupid and I always suck at explanation.
I even the when I failed my test just because I didn't write essay about Christmas I think when I'm in 2nd grade.
I never read the long reviews anyway. Really am enjoying it though so far.
Me neither.

Ceddot

Sorcerer's Paradox Developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2018
update everyone more details

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Nothing groundbreaking so far... aside from the obvious references to Chainsaw Man characters. The setting though, I dunno, I'm not that familiar with the series.

There's so many choices so a walkthrough is good, that question mark icon in the top left is just for the small navigation parts of the game. It's also good to get a walkthrough of the choices.

Reactions: HanBoston
Jul 17, 2020
is this the game where MC dies gets resurrected only to find out a cabal (or secret society) has taken over and weakened the 'concept of magic' and wants to fix it? or am i confused with another game or even an anime?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Sorcerer's Paradox [Ch.3] [Ceddot] - Compressed

Win/Linux [536 MB]
- - - -

Mac [531 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Posseman

Dec 18, 2022
Somehow I died just following the game, I mean it's a linear game with minimal choices yet I died. I have no idea what happened, deleting and moving on.

Reactions: Ceddot

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Somehow I died just following the game, I mean it's a linear game with minimal choices yet I died. I have no idea what happened, deleting and moving on.
According to the script there's a variable

if jinhelp == False

which sends you to a bad ending, so maybe one of those minimal choices, you chose wrong.

Apparently there's a choice where you can be trained by "Jin" and you chose to decline it.

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
Ceddot
Question, will I have to play from the beginning, because it is a rework and the old saves won't work? and if not, does the story continue or just work up to where it left off previously?

Reactions: Ceddot
3.50 star(s) 8 Votes