Which of the main LI's has caught your eye?

• Uru

• Jill

• Mika

• Tina

• Belle

• Audrey

• Pyra

• None of them. But those side characters though.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ceddot

Sorcerer's Paradox Developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2018
Ceddot
Question, will I have to play from the beginning, because it is a rework and the old saves won't work? and if not, does the story continue or just work up to where it left off previously?
Yes, the old saves won't work since I created a new file for the game to avoid errors. The story picks up from where the last update ended, which was Chapter 3, Part 1

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Just played through the game, its alright, the dialogue is pretty stunted at times but nothing horrible.

some good things:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

some criticisms:

Also, I noticed some weird message repeating things in the latest chapter, where a character would say something, and then you would advance the dialogue for them to say the same message, with some stuff added to the end.
Examples:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ceddot and Lerd0

Ceddot

Sorcerer's Paradox Developer
Game Developer
Jan 11, 2018
Just played through the game, its alright, the dialogue is pretty stunted at times but nothing horrible.

some good things:

some criticisms:

Also, I noticed some weird message repeating things in the latest chapter, where a character would say something, and then you would advance the dialogue for them to say the same message, with some stuff added to the end.
Examples:
Thank you! I'll look into this. And yes, I made it my mission to make the girls more breedable good looking when I redesigned them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: shitass1001

Nekirom

Nov 16, 2022
Graphics look much better now, but some of the most interesting content in the game so far was cut in the rework.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
This repeating messages after each other is get really annoying. The Dev needs to get rid of it seriously. just that part alone players will give it a negative review even though everything else is good.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
Also, I noticed some weird message repeating things in the latest chapter, where a character would say something, and then you would advance the dialogue for them to say the same message, with some stuff added to the end. i agree, it's very annoying.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shitass1001

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
you'll automatically going to fail the drinking game huh?
No you dont automatically fail it, you could play it out normally if you want, or you can just save before each option and reload if they dont drink. regardless the drinking game is pretty easy you just have to ask all the sexual question pretty much

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes