Unreal Engine Sorceress Tale [v02.28.2024] [Mithos56]

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes

ベボレド

Oct 19, 2018
i keep getting this bug i fall from the map endlessly and the only solution i have found so far was restarting the game from the beggining

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
ok the same question how like Iris Quest is the somewehre a download to the latest version without abo or 2-3h time?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Anyone has the " "?
It's nothing special, the new area gives me some massive frame drops, I think it's because of the fog.
If you have the gallery build, you're not missing out on anything.
Only differences are the new halloween area, a new teleport platforming section, addition of the bird enemies, and the red demon girl. Which again, you can see them in the gallery build anyway. This build is buggy as hell too, fell through the ground enough to give up.

Reactions: kill_me

kill_me

Aug 5, 2018
It's nothing special, the new area gives me some massive frame drops, I think it's because of the fog.
If you have the gallery build, you're not missing out on anything.
Only differences are the new halloween area, a new teleport platforming section, addition of the bird enemies, and the red demon girl. Which again, you can see them in the gallery build anyway. This build is buggy as hell too, fell through the ground enough to give up.
thanks for the info!

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
anyone remember command that teleports you into "test room"
Has that ever been a feature? There have been test builds that have just the test room, but no actual gamplay build that I can remember has ever has a command that teleported you there.

Anyone has the " "?
Literally two posts above yours, mate.

Can't post links yet, cuz I'ma filthy lurker.

It's on mega and ends with /#!kqI2CIwY and the key is pDk6c4XhPCviZJm7nHDbTRuW-x2vL3LvdZTSQn-HA-E

I hope you can figure it out from here.
I hope you don't mind, here's a clickable link:

kyrill22

Sep 20, 2017
How does one get to that new Halloween area? i went through the level and ended up at that camp with what i think is supposed to be cave but cant enter it. The bird things are there though so im playing the correct build.

ベボレド

Oct 19, 2018
could anyone maybe upload this in any mirror other than mega? it blocks the download every 1.5GB transferred and i have to wait around 5h for it to continue

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
How does one get to that new Halloween area? i went through the level and ended up at that camp with what i think is supposed to be cave but cant enter it. The bird things are there though so im playing the correct build.
I'm not exactly sure anymore how I got there. I think it was a left at the first intersection and then left or straight on the next. I haven't seen this camp you're talking about, though.

For those that have found the Halloween area, is the succubus the only thing to do there? And only one animation?

And what do you do once you've lost Meridiana's clothes? The enemies don't attack anymore, but I can't turn them either. I remember there was a hotkey to toggle your clothes in an earlier build, is that not in anymore?

kyrill22

Sep 20, 2017
Yeah found that Halloween area, only thing i found there is the succubus.

N should toggle cloth on and off. If you lost the cloth after a scene i think you gotta hit it twice.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I'm not exactly sure anymore how I got there. I think it was a left at the first intersection and then left or straight on the next. I haven't seen this camp you're talking about, though.
The rest of the build is over that big river area. You have to use the teleport spell twice to get to the other side. Funny thing is, I checked that out and it wasn't loaded in, found the graveyard, came back and looked again, and it was loaded in.

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes