Unreal Engine Sorceress Tale [v02.28.2024] [Mithos56]

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes

tdannz

May 7, 2017
Has that ever been a feature? There have been test builds that have just the test room, but no actual gamplay build that I can remember has ever has a command that teleported you there.
yeah, i remember that once i used some commands to get into test room with platforms to jump on, and some mobs to fuck

coufi

Jun 11, 2017
Sorry for my bad english, HEllo everyone, i have a problem, at the sex scene i cant pass.... comma and period dont work...

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
So that's what I call a gangbang View attachment 171922
It's too bad that all the animations will just happen one after the other. That way the model of the previous charmed enemy Meridiana had sex with may obscure your view. And there's also the problem of when you have more of a certain number of an enemy charmed that they won't initiate the sex scene at all. In the case of those masked guys, they only have a scene with a single one of them, so when you have more charmed and use the seduce spell, it does nothing.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
How do you use the debugger?
If you're talking about the unity console, you can press ' on the keyboard, which is right next to the enter key.
There is a mass of commands you could use, but the best use of the console is pressing tab for spectator mode.

Jul 19, 2017
If you're talking about the unity console, you can press ' on the keyboard, which is right next to the enter key.
There is a mass of commands you could use, but the best use of the console is pressing tab for spectator mode.
I mean, like spawning enemies and what not.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I mean, like spawning enemies and what not.
I searched the thread, there is no information about a debug mode. Not really sure what you're talking about.
I understand what you're asking, but I'm fairly positive it doesn't exist.

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes