Unreal Engine Sorceress Tale [v02.28.2024] [Mithos56]

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
It is larger but not all compression programs are the same. The dates on the documents inside seem newer, too. But I wouldn't put it beyond some people to intentionally or unintentionally modify the dates or add data. That's why it's posted here. There's no method I know of to quickly verify if it's a newer edition.
I played it to verify it works but I'm horrible at these games.
If I could verify it's an update with certainty, I'd put it in the op but I can't say for sure so that's why it's still in the thread, not in the op.

Last edited:

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Well I'll give it a whirl, at most I imagine it's a patch since it's still listed as 0.6 in the download. I know it say Lightning needs to be rebuilt in the op download. First thing I'll look for is if that's gone and an extra attack is added (like anyone's bothered with that route intentionally). Ugh, 1.1 GB w/o mega, most bothersome part of this check will be the wait. LOL

Update: nothing new that I can tell.

Last edited:

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
It is larger but all compression programs are the same. The dates on the documents inside seem newer, too. But I wouldn't put it beyond some people to intentionally or unintentionally modify the dates or add data. That's why it's posted here. There's no method I know of to quickly verify if it's a newer edition.
I played it to verify it works but I'm horrible at these games.
If I could verify it's an update with certainty, I'd put it in the op but I can't say for sure so that's why it's still in the thread, not in the op.
Its sounds like the new version was a bust guess we keep looking :(

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yup. We keep looking. At least we know. And there's another choice for us to download from.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
new version out will check it out still d/loading
November 6th Update
This week was me doing all the finish work on retopology, UV mapping and texturing. I also managed to get the model rigged and in game.
If you've seen the previous post with the ogre, he is good to go. Everything is set except the work to be done in substance painter, but I plan to do that a little later when I've decided how dirty I want him to be.
As you can see, he's a pretty big boy...

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I'm uploading it right now.
Another 10-15 minutes and it'll be up.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
cool will stop my d/l thanks for heads up muttdoggy

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
It's the whole shebang in a gofile package. Works, runs, and you see tits and ass. Unlike the last time, she made it across the bridge and go it on with some goblins. Then they chased her to some giant by a campfire and she died being beaten by the goblins while getting screwed by the giant. So it works!

Reactions: Muff Diver

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
whats up with new version ? something new inside ? did that new version worth the download or i should stay with actual (old) version ?

D

Deleted member 7072

Has anyone managed to find the latest version? Looks like it has progressed far past the version posted here

D

Deleted member 7072

The three versions neroxeon uploaded are mostly identical, you only need to download one. I recommend either the 64 bit or 32 bot versions, the Combat Test version starts with like 50 goblins and it is very hard to survive more than a few seconds. 32/64 have enough enemies of each type to see most scenes. I couldn't find the blowjob plant anywhere in the arena. The only new scene I saw was with the futa demon. Has the creator not updated the actual game, releasing these combat test versions instead?
Thank you nero for the upload!

For those confused by all the downloads, I'll summarize each.
The First Mega link and the yadi link are for the oldest version of the actual game
The gofile link is the most recent version of the actual game we have found
Nero's 3 versions are all in the test arena, not the actual game.

Actual game content:
1 2 or 3 goblins at the same time
1 or 2 fish person at the same time
1 captain fish person
1 giant
1 plant she gives a blowjob, unlike other scenes the camera is locked in place

32/64 bit Combat Arena
1 2 or 3 goblins
1 fish person
1 captain fish person
1 giant
1 futa demon

Combat Test
Like 50 goblins. If you survive the rock bombardment you can see the 1 2 and 3 goblin scenes if you manage to kill all but 3 goblins

I'm really hoping that in a future version you can make her fuck the plant, the blowjob is easily the best scene in the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 7072

How did you get up to the demon?
Press E to teleport onto the box, make sure you are in run mode, not walk mode and walk at the wall. You should suddenly appear on the opposite side of it hanging off the top and you can move right until you get to the floating platform. Once on the platform move forward to climb up. Then teleport from the floating platform to the other platform where the demon is with E (You can hold it down to aim). I think I also grabbed onto the ledge just by teleporting at it once, you can try that too

Reactions: CouchPillow
3.00 star(s) 23 Votes