Unreal Engine Sorceress Tale [v02.28.2024] [Mithos56]

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
I think the latest version is bugged and you can't progress on the sex scenes. Anyone else has this problem?

Mithos56

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I'm still working on this, the level in the demos was the first build level, and the lighting is atrocious, but that is not something that will be the case moving forward.

If you guys like what I'm doing maybe toss me a couple bucks on patreon? If not, that's cool too I guess!

Darklinblar

Jul 25, 2017
Mithos. There's around 100k being thrown into patreon a month for adult games. You're fighting for a piece of the pie (people with money and willing to help support). A lot of people who also do the Patron's get early access to new releases tend to get a lot more money because of that goodwill. Just saying dude.

joeyeroq

May 30, 2017
Mithos, please stop lurking on forums that offer your shit for free and complain, you already get 3k+ a month as of now for halfbaked demo version, your beginning to get dollar signs for eyes. Be like nergal who publishes public versions 2+ weeks after patreon versions, your last public demo was 2016-07 and better than latest patreon version (a full year later and still no public version in sight) when it comes to enemy ai.

Last edited:

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
Despite anything, I truly think this game has a magnificent feel in it. Super hot H Scenes and insane graphics.

Any news on it?

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
The updates on the patreon are public, only the H content is patron-only. Basically he's still working on the aesthetics and level design and such. He's done some new H content but no new build since july 1st.

Darklinblar

Jul 25, 2017
I'm still working on this, the level in the demos was the first build level, and the lighting is atrocious, but that is not something that will be the case moving forward.

If you guys like what I'm doing maybe toss me a couple bucks on patreon? If not, that's cool too I guess!
Mithos seriously do you not understand the fact that the adult gaming community has a finite number of whales with money to give to people? And considering the number of games that recently got completely fucked and a shit ton of money down the drain... Just keep working. The next update you bring out and release publically will get posted fucking everywhere and you will probably get more money a month.

But dude you're making nearly 4k a month You can easily work a part time job and still have everything covered(especially if you live in places like Texas with very affordable real estate). Want more money? Make more content.

Yumch

May 11, 2017
So yeah, basically the last update is a complete new experience. It's much more stable, the lighting improved a lot, much more details and a whole new map... No new sex scenes though, same monsters as the July update. I like the monsters camps, the new water textures are gorgeous... Still not a lot of things to do or to interact with, but the gameplay is much better, sneaking is easier, fighting too and seducing enemies to fuck them is also much easier, since they stop attacking if you begin to seduce them even if they saw you and already started attacking. 5/7 would fap.

joeyeroq

May 30, 2017
I can confirm you can do threesome with 2 pig goblins and two bird goblins. I can't find demon lady and "taboolicious plant" anywhere though. Probably removed from this demo which is a shame...
I have a pretty decent pc but framerate is low.

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes