Unreal Engine Sorceress Tale [v02.28.2024] [Mithos56]

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes

Yumch

May 11, 2017
The creator himself said on Patreon that there are two new animations, namely:
Oh right, I didn't see them, thanks for telling me.
Also, I found the "taboolicious plant" in the grotto next to the giant, but I don't know how to trigger the scene since walking on doesn't work.

joeyeroq

May 30, 2017
Also, I found the "taboolicious plant" in the grotto next to the giant, but I don't know how to trigger the scene since walking on doesn't work.
I also saw it (the plant I mean) next to the ogre, but what what I meant is that removed are the plants opening and the plant sex scene.

Samshit

Jul 28, 2017
Anyone know how to change keybind on this type of game ? I'm on Azerty, and dont have ">" or "<" on it.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I also saw it (the plant I mean) next to the ogre, but what what I meant is that removed are the plants opening and the plant sex scene.
The plants opening is not removed. There are many plants around one big one (the size of one that would be interactable I'd say), which do open and close based on your proximity. But I have found them to glitch out rather easily. Appearing under the geometry of the cave, which makes them invisible.

Anyone know how to change keybind on this type of game ? I'm on Azerty, and dont have ">" or "<" on it.
You can change your keyboard layout in Windows before you start the game. Shouldn't be hard.

Yumch

May 11, 2017
Push Alt Gr + Shift, you will switch from AZERTY to QWERTY. Once in QWERTY push ":" to advance the scenes.

Aretak

Jun 27, 2017
Am I doing something wrong here? This game is way to hard for me.
In the options you can turn godmode on if you just are looking for the sex scenes. Honestly since it's just a demo map there isn't much else to do atm. The mobs can't kill you and won't respond to you walking up to them with God Mode so it's easy to seduce them.

Reactions: himler

himler

Jun 16, 2017
In the options you can turn godmode on if you just are looking for the sex scenes. Honestly since it's just a demo map there isn't much else to do atm. The mobs can't kill you and won't respond to you walking up to them with God Mode so it's easy to seduce them.
Not for me. All I see is resolution settings, invert mouse and windowed.

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
Are you playing the newest version that was shared last page? I can't find the giant anywhere :/

pirollo

May 2, 2017
Anyone figured out how to trigger the flower animation or it's just removed from this release?

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Anyone figured out how to trigger the flower animation or it's just removed from this release?
I am fairly sure it is not included in the latest build. It was different from all the other animations in that it was a cutscene. Perhaps that cutscene did not work out well enough in the new environment.

Reactions: pirollo

Aretak

Jun 27, 2017
I am fairly sure it is not included in the latest build. It was different from all the other animations in that it was a cutscene. Perhaps that cutscene did not work out well enough in the new environment.
A real shame it's one of my favorites. Altho her being naked during it would make it better.

pirollo

May 2, 2017
Tnx for the answer... i liked that animation too... hope he'll take it back soon!

casualfilthy

Jul 23, 2017
Tnx for the answer... i liked that animation too... hope he'll take it back soon!
If everyone's talking about the flower/tentacle one? That's in there. Just have to head over to the cave, point at that section of flowers in front of the giant and cast a spell and voila. Don't recall the exact spell, but yeah, it should work.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
If everyone's talking about the flower/tentacle one? That's in there. Just have to head over to the cave, point at that section of flowers in front of the giant and cast a spell and voila. Don't recall the exact spell, but yeah, it should work.
I think you're talking about the tentacle animation. You can do that anywhere, not only in the cave. There also was an animation with the plant you can find in the cave, which was included in a cutscene. But as far as I know it is not included in the latest build.

casualfilthy

Jul 23, 2017
I think you're talking about the tentacle animation. You can do that anywhere, not only in the cave. There also was an animation with the plant you can find in the cave, which was included in a cutscene. But as far as I know it is not included in the latest build.
Ahh, I wasn't aware there was another, more specific animation. In that case, hope it's added back in the next update!

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes