Unreal Engine Sorceress Tale [v02.28.2024] [Mithos56]

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes

ital

Jan 26, 2019
There are definitely some devs out there who get massive funding and produce very little in return... this isn't one of those.

If people aren't paying for it I've never understood why they cry about it.
this is just one of them, in 8 years he made a bunch of scenes, but there is no specific content in the game, it’s just a platform for various tests that he does

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
The simping for this dev lol. I can confidently say this dev is one slow ass mfer in comparison to the many, many devs I've seen. Inb4 someone says you're not a dev you don't know what it's like emo shit talk.

Everyone has a process and ability level of their particular skill, and the moment this project past a year with this progress speed, this dev should've at least realized he needed to spend some money into getting a few helping hands. The fact he hasn't for 8 years now while the H game is still essentially a gallery game with constant support is nothing short of him treating it essentially as a hobby and nothing more. People reinforcing his behavior just another case of people thinkin' with their dick and having a vested motive or interest in keeping things 'positive'. I think he beat Monster Girl Island in terms of time spent milking patreons though so that's cool. And this H game arguably has more going for it with it's animations too, just a shame it wasn't someone with discipline like most of the Japanese devs, ah well.

Last edited:

ketsup

Feb 29, 2024
Is this game an actually game yet or is this a waste of time?
If you got 5 gigs of space to spare on your drive its got good sex animations at least. I don't know what's in this new version but the last version has a gallery feature.

TurboFisto

Aug 1, 2020
Holy this game started in 2016 and now its 2024 almost 10 years now
At this type or rate of current progression I don't think the developer will be able to finish this project even in 20 years
Still downloading cuz tiddy animation

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
Can't believe he still has subscribers :ROFLMAO: how gullible do you have to be
Depends on what you think people expect out of this project. Somehow I doubt that by this point any potential backer doesn't know what they are getting into. Can't break a deadline if you set none :WeSmart:

And per ($ x time) this is not even the worst case of pissing away funding, not even close.

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
Holy this game started in 2016 and now its 2024 almost 10 years now
At this type or rate of current progression I don't think the developer will be able to finish this project even in 20 years
Still downloading cuz tiddy animation
its a remarkable commitment to trolling. also probably great side income. but very impressive trolling now.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
How do I end scenes? I picked up an item in the tent, and I couldn't put it down anymore. I summoned the old god, and he never stopped.

In both cases, I had to restart the game because I found myself stuck there. None of the keys do anything. where can I find an overview of the keyboard settings?

The keyboard settings are a mess anyways. Can't even close the menu with Esc. Every action needs to end with Alt-F4 because the game responds to nothing anymore.

Last edited:

DirtyDickDangler

May 2, 2021
How do I end scenes? I picked up an item in the tent, and I couldn't put it down anymore. I summoned the old god, and he never stopped.

In both cases, I had to restart the game because I found myself stuck there. None of the keys do anything. where can I find an overview of the keyboard settings?

The keyboard settings are a mess anyways. Can't even close the menu with Esc. Every action needs to end with Alt-F4 because the game responds to nothing anymore.
press D or . until the jizz, those two move the scene forward
yes you gotta use the mouse to press something in the bottom right on that screen it is odd
Hold Q to build your pink meter and double tap Q to send a lust wave or whatever like it was in the older builds

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes