Unreal Engine Sorceress Tale [v02.28.2024] [Mithos56]

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes

homer55

Dec 24, 2017
Why he made the game so freaking dark? No one wants shadowing where the sun doesnt hit (if you know what I mean...)

Anyone knows how to fix this to avoid getting "directional light"? Instead of everything being full illuminated no matter the direction of the sun.

Does reshade or other game mods works in this game?

update: used reshade for improving the quality of the game... no more shadowy shit

Last edited:

Shades

Jul 20, 2017
Reactions: Malkav

MAXIS05

Jul 28, 2017
The developer on his Twitter shows scenes recorded in an area with a gray square floor, is that in the game? How do you get there?

Shades

Jul 20, 2017
The developer on his Twitter shows scenes recorded in an area with a gray square floor, is that in the game? How do you get there?
I mean that's just the dev room, or something, where they test/create mechanics, animations,etc. I'm not sure if that's even located in the build anywhere and definitely not something you just find (unless it's a bethesda game)

Reactions: MAXIS05

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
Might want to update the screenshots to something that doesn't scream "asset flip." Unless that's what the game still resembles...

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
this update is rather disappointing

I think I must be missing something, I knock the guard out, get the keys, and open the old guy cell. use fire to kill the 3 guards outside, use earth to kill all the spiders (water with the first one in cell), and collect the statue in locked cell block that has spiders

then what?

got to be more than that, I read the thread, saw scenes there are but I have not seen any of them.

homer55

Dec 24, 2017
this update is rather disappointing

I think I must be missing something, I knock the guard out, get the keys, and open the old guy cell. use fire to kill the 3 guards outside, use earth to kill all the spiders (water with the first one in cell), and collect the statue in locked cell block that has spiders

then what?

got to be more than that, I read the thread, saw scenes there are but I have not seen any of them.
Ehh.. theres DP with the pumpkin, thats more than he has done in the last 4 years HAHAHAHHA

I hope the next update theres minotaur + more monsters..
DP standing with the orcs would be nice.. even tho he would need to work out how to make them translucent depending on angle lol he should do the same for the DP position that the bird goblin have
DP with yellow goblins or cultists with her on top like cowgirl
DP with her amazona style with 2 whatever underneath

But yep.. Dude really should stop slow milking that game and actually do some work to attract new players

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Ehh.. theres DP with the pumpkin, thats more than he has done in the last 4 years HAHAHAHHA

I hope the next update theres minotaur + more monsters..
DP standing with the orcs would be nice.. even tho he would need to work out how to make them translucent depending on angle lol he should do the same for the DP position that the bird goblin have
DP with yellow goblins or cultists with her on top like cowgirl
DP with her amazona style with 2 whatever underneath

But yep.. Dude really should stop slow milking that game and actually do some work to attract new players
I'm guessing that is all in the training area or staging area where you start, but the mission area didn't seem to have anything at all.

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
There's eagle vision now (middle mouse button). Damn they really making the most out of this project. I can only hope to still be alive when the dev learns enough from this supposed learning experience/project and finally make an actual game.

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

Shades

Jul 20, 2017
How do I seduce the jailer? Is it the one that walks back and forth when I get thrown in a cell?
The same way you seduce any other enemy.

Hold the masturbate button to build energy and once you have enough you can launch it forward but tapping the button.

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes