Unreal Engine Sorceress Tale [v05.30.2024] [Mithos56]

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes

spank264

Jul 9, 2017
Actually it's not, there is already a build from 25th November 2017!
I wonder when they will upload it here

kyrill22

Sep 20, 2017
Thanks. I can definitely see improvements. Looking forward to see everything implemented in the next demo.

P.S. Scared the hell out of me when I ran into that spinning disk.

Gan_fald

Jun 16, 2017
Development was halted, actually, as the dev couldn't really figure out how to advance from the "tech demo" stages. He released a version which basically showcases all implemented animations, and that is the latest status i know of.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Development was halted, actually, as the dev couldn't really figure out how to advance from the "tech demo" stages. He released a version which basically showcases all implemented animations, and that is the latest status i know of.
What makes you think development has been halted? Nothing on the Patreon page suggests anything of that kind. He's still very much working on the game. In fact, he's working on the weapon system last I heard.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
What makes you think development has been halted? Nothing on the Patreon page suggests anything of that kind. He's still very much working on the game. In fact, he's working on the weapon system last I heard.
So development isnt halted, but stuck at tech demo stage?

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
What makes you think that isn't already happening? Do you just post this on all threads you're interested in or something?

Edit: Yes, yes you do. This is borderline spam.
what the fuck
this is new level of autism
you don't even gen anything from post count number
i welcome new friend from /b/

ICBmasterchief

Oct 8, 2017
I can't run the game i don't know why. When i try to run it... nothing happens, neither 64bit nor 32bit
and the program doesn't appear in task manager.
I tried to do in administrator mode and several windows compatibility modes.
Help! :'(

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I can't run the game i don't know why. When i try to run it... nothing happens, neither 64bit nor 32bit
and the program doesn't appear in task manager.
I tried to do in administrator mode and several windows compatibility modes.
Help! :'(
Check if files are not blocked (right click>properities>unblock if you cant click it then its fine), check it first for the rar file you downloaded and then just unpack it again (if it was blocked).

Also it may sound weird but make sure the patch to the file is not too long, i once had a jap game with 20 characters name and after unpacking it was in a folder with another 20 characters in name and then ANOTHER folder with 20 characters in name all of this after normal patch to the folder for grand total of 100+ characters in patch - sometimes nothing happened, sometimes i was getting errors after errors.

Oniblonde

Jun 5, 2017
Absolutely love this game - does anyone know how often Mithos releases updated versions? Is there a fixed schedule ?

kyrill22

Sep 20, 2017
Absolutely love this game - does anyone know how often Mithos releases updated versions? Is there a fixed schedule ?
You can check his patreon for updates, however, he rarely releases any playable updates which I think is a shame cus I really like this game.

Ragnor

Mar 18, 2018
Absurdly hard not to get into combat, would be much easier if charm had a longer range, or if Godmode could actually be activated... version I have is not possible. Also, having space bar be the charm and the sex scene button make it even harder to try and charm a second or third target, especially when they are moving. Game has potential but would much rather just see the sex without the gimicks.

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes