Unreal Engine Sorceress Tale [v05.30.2024] [Mithos56]

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
anyone has the latest post "finish her"?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Once you've charmed a mob, you will now use the seduce spell to get them to have sex with you. Its the first spell selected. You can switch spells by hitting Q, the other included spells are a knock back, and a spell to conjure the fire sword.

64-bit:

32-bit:

kyrill22

Sep 20, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Once you've charmed a mob, you will now use the seduce spell to get them to have sex with you. Its the first spell selected. You can switch spells by hitting Q, the other included spells are a knock back, and a spell to conjure the fire sword.

64-bit:

32-bit:
I thank you so much!

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Updated OP.

Well thats a new one, doing an OP update for a game's what I assume is first release in a year and a half or so, and trying to do something about the completely beyond repair OP.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Stopped at "female protagonist". We all know how this ends...
that game is not a new one :)
and yes, MC need to fuck all kind of monster, that make monster fight with her/for her.
this game is pretty hard and you have alots of chance to get caught and dying ( or get fucked ).
it was extremly pain in ass first time i played it ( and thats not yesteday lol )

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Updated OP.

Well thats a new one, doing an OP update for a game's what I assume is first release in a year and a half or so, and trying to do something about the completely beyond repair OP.
Nah it has had some updates but I didnt know I could @ people to get it updated before :FeelsBadMan:

Anyways, thanks boss.

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
I'm not really into female protagonist, too bad for me since it looks like a good game.

dhklewdgamer

Dec 8, 2017
Well I got to say that this game is much smoother than the other Unreal Engine based games I've played. Only question is....is this a test build??? Because when I launch the game all I get is a single room with 4 enemies : 2 small goblin like creatures and 2 big pigmen, there are a bunch of instructions on one of the walls and I can only test out a handful of spells.

P.S. Meridiana be smokin' :p

kyrill22

Sep 20, 2017
Well I got to say that this game is much smoother than the other Unreal Engine based games I've played. Only question is....is this a test build??? Because when I launch the game all I get is a single room with 4 enemies : 2 small goblin like creatures and 2 big pigmen, there are a bunch of instructions on one of the walls and I can only test out a handful of spells.

P.S. Meridiana be smokin' :p
Yes, its just a test build. Game is far from being complete.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Why is this game so god damn difficult?
Very confusing and almost instant kill when trying to figure out what to do :(

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes