Unreal Engine Sorceress Tale [v05.30.2024] [Mithos56]

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes

Fed

May 14, 2017
Has the dev given a reason why the most recent build has less content than the others? It runs amazing and looks nice but I do miss some of the other enemies, animations and sandbox to run around in.

freenutsxd

Jul 22, 2017
For a tech demo/test build.. this is really good. Really impressed with just about everything the game has to offer so far, so i'm definitely supporting them when i can.

Does anybody know if they're considering character customization at some point? Just wondering

kyrill22

Sep 20, 2017
Has the dev given a reason why the most recent build has less content than the others? It runs amazing and looks nice but I do miss some of the other enemies, animations and sandbox to run around in.
I think he was doing a little revamp i.e. adding better animations, spells and combat.

papaja

Aug 6, 2016
I don't get the purpose of "aiming" AOE spells. It would be better if u could just cast them with left click. Also is crouching helping with anything? I saw the stealth kill option in op instruction but there is no prompt for me, only "seduce" one.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Thank you for the reply. Would love to see what the alpha game would be like. The animations are quite good.
There were a couple of alpha builds before this tests. The gameplay was fucking garbage, but there were a lot more animations.

I would assume that once the dev deems it good enough, he will just reimplement everything new in the old map he had to take it for a spin.

character customization
I THINK he did say something about outfits a long ass time ago.

Reactions: freenutsxd

AngryBubbles

May 28, 2017
How to have sex with enemies in the latest build? Supposedly it's E, but after charming it doesn't work even on other spells.

mathias

Aug 7, 2016
I have an AZERTY keyboard and "comma" and "period" keys doen't really exist. It's the same key. So i can't find the way to change sex animation... Can someone help me ?

naabii

May 16, 2017
Thanks for your answer.

But nope, doesn't work. :'(
Just turn your Azerty to Qwerty, it will work i think, i does for me at least (Alt + Maj).

Just discover the game, it looks awesome. Just found 4 sex "patterns" which show the same animations each time (little gob, 2 little gobs, big gob, 2 big gobs), are there more?

Also, i don't get the point about killing ennemies, does it have a specific purpose? They die after you fuck them anyway...

roarg

Apr 3, 2018
Just turn your Azerty to Qwerty, it will work i think, i does for me at least (Alt + Maj).

Just discover the game, it looks awesome. Just found 4 sex "patterns" which show the same animations each time (little gob, 2 little gobs, big gob, 2 big gobs), are there more?

Also, i don't get the point about killing ennemies, does it have a specific purpose? They die after you fuck them anyway...
There's a "gallery" version posted earlier in the thread which has some other animations to go through

Reactions: gamiat and naabii
3.00 star(s) 23 Votes