Unreal Engine Sorceress Tale [v05.30.2024] [Mithos56]

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
Use the search feature next time.
Actually I did use the search function, but I havent found it because you haven't quoted it (I've had to read many posts) but thanks really! :)

PS: I suggest the gallery link in the first post if possible.

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
64 bit build:

Thanks.

This is not bitching, it just I am not sure where this game is heading.

With each release the game seems to be getting worse. Messing too much with light and shading when there was no reason to do so. The early release, graphically were the best. It should not try to have realistic shading, it just too dark. No ambient light at all with this release. In the current release, the horizon is reddish so it looks like dusk, while the sky above is a bright blue, clear sky, which makes no sense. The PC surroundings is too dark.

Some of the controls:
Z = Toggle Walk
N = Nude
Shift = Fast Dash
??? = There a button that slows down the animation. Not sure what it is
Seduce = No idea

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
It should not try to have realistic shading, it just too dark. No ambient light at all with this release.
And I seem to remember one of the earlier builds had a massive issue with it being too dark. It was the build with the forest area. Before that build there weren't any trees yet to cast shade, but with that build it was just too much. The developer responded to comments about that by fixing it after that. While I think this current build is a little on the dark side, it is nowhere near as bad.

Seduce = No idea
Really? Did you not read the first tutorial message about spells and notice how seduce is now a spell? It even tells you in the next tutorial message how to charm enemies if that's what you meant. And then you're reminded how to do it as soon as you encounter your first enemy while sneaking.

On the topic of seducing though; when I tried it out on the first enemy, it started out all right with him humping Meridiana's leg. Foreplay if you will. But then, after this bar that seems to be new fills (I don't know if you can prevent it from filling yet), it cuts to the next stage of the H scene, which is penetration in this case. However, the two models (enemy and Meridiana) did not seem to line up, resulting in the penis not actually being inserted. Instead it just "flopped around" on her belly, if you will. Another thing, and I don't know if this is intentional or not, is that it is made to look as if you're underwater while the second and final stage of the scene is playing. Or at least I immediately thought I had been teleported underwater when it happened. Turns out that it was some effect that wore off after the scene.

In any case, I have probably spent more time writing this comment than I did playing the latest build, so don't take my opinion I expressed here as final just yet. I'll play through the whole thing later today probably.

Dogless

Aug 17, 2017
Really? Did you not read the first tutorial message about spells and notice how seduce is now a spell?
I read the text file and the (cropped_ hints written on the ground. I only played it for 10-15min before I quit rage. I might have missed something. Will try later, but you can always just tell me :p

V01

Jul 19, 2017
This game looks great, but has extremely little content for over 2 years of work. It's not even worth playing the most recent version because of how little there is in it.

This would be an amazing game if it ever finished, but it's evident that it never will.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
This game looks great, but has extremely little content for over 2 years of work. It's not even worth playing the most recent version because of how little there is in it.

This would be an amazing game if it ever finished, but it's evident that it never will.
Keep in mind that he restarted the game from 0 except for the models because the gameplay was TRRRRRRRRRRRRRRASH, now he is back to making the actual levels and supposedly he has a system to make scenes for the enemies easily, so unless he decides re restart the game for no reason, I think we could actually get a game out of this.

Reactions: Prick

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Anybody else have pillars of water all over the entrance level? Wondering if this is isolated to my system specs or not.

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Any way to get to the options? There doesn't seem to be a working menu, aside from the spell wheel. And I doubt I can launch options like in unity games.

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes