Unreal Engine Sorceress Tale [v05.30.2024] [Mithos56]

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes

GanjiangMoye

Mar 24, 2024
SorceressTale-05.30.2024
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
Ty man but no seed on this torrent actually.

I still got a error when i'am trying to extracting the game i dont know why so.

I cant test this game yet.

Shades

Jul 20, 2017
Most of the posts on these forums amount to nothing because the devs don't read here, be they praise or criticism. Yet I don't see you complaining about them. Bizarre.
I'm not sure what point you're even trying to make. Like, I'm supposed to complain that people comment where most devs don't see it?

If you want to critique the style or something of the game as it stands then fine, but complaining that the game you are getting for FREE isn't updated enough is what is stupid.

fireclaws10

Jan 21, 2019
I'm not sure what point you're even trying to make. Like, I'm supposed to complain that people comment where most devs don't see it?

If you want to critique the style or something of the game as it stands then fine, but complaining that the game you are getting for FREE isn't updated enough is what is stupid.
Complaining that the game in general isn't getting updated enough is a valid complaint. I support some devs on Patreon, if someone doesn't update enough, how to they expect to make money? I really like Pure Onyx, but I'm not backing them because their updates suck.

I'm on this forum because there's hundreds of games, and I don't have thousands of dollars to throw on every patreon.

Shades

Jul 20, 2017
Complaining that the game in general isn't getting updated enough is a valid complaint. I support some devs on Patreon, if someone doesn't update enough, how to they expect to make money? I really like Pure Onyx, but I'm not backing them because their updates suck.

I'm on this forum because there's hundreds of games, and I don't have thousands of dollars to throw on every patreon.
I'm not saying that you can't have it as a reason to not support him. I personally think the patreon model is terrible from a consumer perspective because your donations quickly outpace the value of the game you'll get. That's why I use this site for trying games and then I buy the ones I like on Steam where it's a one-time thing.

But I don't feel entitled to tell the dev what to do or not do when I have no investment in it. It's a nice thing to see updates and improvements but I'm never gonna tell them to abandon something just because I don't like the rate of progress.

If you just say, "This guy doesn't update enough or make enough progress for me to support," that's fine. But, "Hilarious, game gets an update after more than 2 years of being dead. Give me a break dude, just abandon it..." It's not only factually wrong, but incredibly egotistical.

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
So if the links here are corrupted, are the Patreon links also corrupted, or did ours get that way during upload? Curious why this hasn't been addressed yet.

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes