Unreal Engine Sorceress Tale [v05.30.2024] [Mithos56]

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SorceressTale-05.30.2024
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Dismalicious

Nov 13, 2017
Hilarious, game gets an update after more than 2 years of being dead. Give me a break dude, just abandon it...
I find it extremely funny that anyone on this website has the balls to complain about playing anything, watching anything ect, for free. I say that because people paying for it have direct access to the creator (in many cases) if you don't want update, or don't care about the game, then shut, the fuck, up, and don't look at the updates. Holy shit the amount of times I've had to read drool on comment sections in this place is disgusting.

Gan_fald

Jun 16, 2017
From the contained readme.txt:

March 30th Update
- Minotaurs are now very aggressive!
- Ogres will now stomp on you if they get the change
- Fish men are not wandering around
- Fish Mutants are also wandering around. They might get a bit confused when they see you though
- Fish Mutants and Fish Men added to the combat test area generators
- Really far away Ogres no longer shake the screen
- The beginning of the tutorial stage is has been added with the cutscene in place. It still needs final sound fx
- Few extra rooms added to the dungeon
- The tutorial level now includes a brief section on how to use weapons/items. This will be bigger in the future.

Known Issues
- Minotaur attacks have gimbal issues on swing 01 and swing 02
- Minotaurs and Pig Goblins don't like to use their charge attacks very much
- The fish men have a terrible cause of fin fungus, and aren't looking as colorful as they should
- Life resets between levels (not a bug, just not set up)
- Magic types reset between levels (not a bug, just not set up)
- Enemies will sometimes show their glitch(time stopped) post process when hit
- Enemies will sometimes show their glitch effect after having defeated the player.
- Enemies will sometimes fall through the floor when they are knocked down. I've tried to reduce this as much as possible, but it still occurs.
- Meridiana doesn't like to look at magic sources, but will quickly look at other props.
- Some issues with having charmed enemies attack - Large enemies can't reach small ones
- Pathing issues with charmed enemies trying to attack other enemies.
- Ogre's attack hit box for his foot stomp is visible. Whoops!

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
From the contained readme.txt:

March 30th Update
- Minotaurs are now very aggressive!
- Ogres will now stomp on you if they get the change
- Fish men are not wandering around
- Fish Mutants are also wandering around. They might get a bit confused when they see you though
- Fish Mutants and Fish Men added to the combat test area generators
- Really far away Ogres no longer shake the screen
- The beginning of the tutorial stage is has been added with the cutscene in place. It still needs final sound fx
- Few extra rooms added to the dungeon
- The tutorial level now includes a brief section on how to use weapons/items. This will be bigger in the future.

Known Issues
- Minotaur attacks have gimbal issues on swing 01 and swing 02
- Minotaurs and Pig Goblins don't like to use their charge attacks very much
- The fish men have a terrible cause of fin fungus, and aren't looking as colorful as they should
- Life resets between levels (not a bug, just not set up)
- Magic types reset between levels (not a bug, just not set up)
- Enemies will sometimes show their glitch(time stopped) post process when hit
- Enemies will sometimes show their glitch effect after having defeated the player.
- Enemies will sometimes fall through the floor when they are knocked down. I've tried to reduce this as much as possible, but it still occurs.
- Meridiana doesn't like to look at magic sources, but will quickly look at other props.
- Some issues with having charmed enemies attack - Large enemies can't reach small ones
- Pathing issues with charmed enemies trying to attack other enemies.
- Ogre's attack hit box for his foot stomp is visible. Whoops!
you rock, thanks for posting.

did you play it? is it working? or was the OP updated with a working / not-corrupted version? cheers.

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
None of the files linked on page 1 are working for me as of yet. All giving the same "corrupted" error.

Shades

Jul 20, 2017
Yeah, he does. Disagree? Call the police.
"Right" or not, it doesn't make it any less of a moronic thing to say. It'd be like complaining that no one posted the update at all. You just look like a dumbass for it because you're not owed anything. The entitlement is unreal.

Reactions: goochklok

ravenouszx92

Apr 30, 2024
P.S. I'm not attacking you specifically, but you, and the people that think like you do, u have no right to complain about anything u get here, because its free, dont like it dont play it or watch it, fuck off.
right back at ya buddy!

good luck getting possitive feedback with that attitude you dont want people to give an opinion on your bs then hire a bunch of yes men to do the testing for you

MrFrosty

Oct 6, 2018
I think allot of people in this site are way too quick to cry scam every time a game faces issues during development, but if it's your project has been in development for like 8 years and what you have to show for it is something that still looks like a prototype, not even an alpha, I think it's fair to question that.

AnisNIK

Feb 23, 2023
I think allot of people in this site are way too quick to cry scam every time a game faces issues during development, but if it's your project has been in development for like 8 years and what you have to show for it is something that still looks like a prototype, not even an alpha, I think it's fair to question that.
I think every project with a Patreon attached to it is a scam. Just dish out a really good alpha of the game, then sit back and pretend to work on it. When people point out the obvious scam talk about how hard you work on it, how "transparent" you present your working flow and how closely you cooperate with your patrons/discord dick eaters.
There is not a single western game on F95zone that didn't do this kind of thing. Some of them finish sometimes but only after getting a lot of Flak and pressure to finally finish it after multiple years.
Or the devs just "finish" the game via adding a massive cliffhanger and just suddenly finish the story out of nowhere. So they can slap the "completed" tag on it. Then they vanish.

Gan_fald

Jun 16, 2017
did you play it? is it working? or was the OP updated with a working / not-corrupted version? cheers.
I got the mega link from the OP, yes for a given definition of working.

The game does not support any resolution over 1080p.
I played through the tutorial, it's still a slapped together tech demo.
It doesnt help that the player is trolled by "shoot all targets" except two of the targets are literally hidden in the previous area.
And if you dont know the buttons to progress animations (dot and comma), you also get stuck in the tutorial because it does not teach you.

Run down the path to your tent and use the bed to enter the gallery.
There is a couple new ones since 2021, i guess.

The sun is still to the back of the action in the gallery.

Last edited:

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
"Right" or not, it doesn't make it any less of a moronic thing to say. It'd be like complaining that no one posted the update at all. You just look like a dumbass for it because you're not owed anything. The entitlement is unreal.
Most of the posts on these forums amount to nothing because the devs don't read here, be they praise or criticism. Yet I don't see you complaining about them. Bizarre.

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes