Unreal Engine Sorceress Tale [v05.30.2024] [Mithos56]

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Any way to get to the options? There doesn't seem to be a working menu, aside from the spell wheel. And I doubt I can launch options like in unity games.
I believe Mithos said the next build would have graphics settings, not sure.
You could try using your desktop graphics settings to try forcing certain settings, but it might not work or give the results you desire.

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I believe Mithos said the next build would have graphics settings, not sure.
You could try using your desktop graphics settings to try forcing certain settings, but it might not work or give the results you desire.
I've got the idea of the current build.
Unfortunately tweaking stuff probably won't help much, since there is that weird smoke thing during the sex scenes and overall a lot of movement around.
Thanks for the suggestion.

naabii

May 16, 2017
I've got the idea of the current build.
Unfortunately tweaking stuff probably won't help much, since there is that weird smoke thing during the sex scenes and overall a lot of movement around.
Thanks for the suggestion.
Yes, quite diaspointed with that one. Looks very good on the first place, cause allows to move properly the camera around the scene (and Mithos should definitely add some monster-POV options for those scenes, Meridiana is so gorgious it's a crime not to be able to see that for the best perspective), but quite glitchy imo. When the scene does not trigger as it should, it becomes impossible to play, because of that same smog that invades the world, and forbids you to interact with it.

Reactions: Frankenjok

Pein777

Jul 23, 2018
Hey everyone, after this barrier game becoming complete dark, but i still can see HP and magic, cast spells
upload_2018-9-4_19-12-47.png

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I read the text file and the (cropped_ hints written on the ground. I only played it for 10-15min before I quit rage. I might have missed something. Will try later, but you can always just tell me :p
Interesting. The messages are not cropped for me.

screen shot for the sex scene plzz
also .. seems like not much in it huh?
If you're just interested in the sex scenes, get the gallery build. Not much has been added in terms of H content since then. I think only one enemy?

Anybody else have pillars of water all over the entrance level? Wondering if this is isolated to my system specs or not.
If by entrance level you mean the place where you start at, then no. I don't see anything that I would describe as pillars of water.

Hey everyone, after this barrier game becoming complete dark, but i still can see HP and magic, cast spells
View attachment 145871
Oh. That must be what @Dogless was talking about when he said it was too dark. That has to be a bug.

Overall it seems that the latest build is far from perfect. A lot of people seem to have some issues. And just now when I tried the game again it crashed shortly before the first enemy encounter. Hopefully Mithos will be able to get this game back on the right track.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
The ones I could find were;

Goblins; 1x1, 1x2, 1x3
Orcs; 1x1, 1x2
Mages; 1x1

I like how the "combat" has evolved, it was a bit finicky back in the earlier builds. Definitely better now. Some bugs with seduce when you have too many charmed for any of the scenes - then none will trigger. Just have to kill off a couple and it'll roll right on though.

I'd've expected this to come a bit farther since last I checked though... was at least a year ago I think.

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
The ones I could find were;

Goblins; 1x1, 1x2, 1x3
Orcs; 1x1, 1x2
Mages; 1x1

I like how the "combat" has evolved, it was a bit finicky back in the earlier builds. Definitely better now. Some bugs with seduce when you have too many charmed for any of the scenes - then none will trigger. Just have to kill off a couple and it'll roll right on though.

I'd've expected this to come a bit farther since last I checked though... was at least a year ago I think.
There's also a scene for your own summoned tentacles.

SurverX

Jun 3, 2018
So for me, i appreciate to have one additional version that is maybe buggy instead of having no new version for a long time.
In general: i love the seduce-function! This is why i love this game in first case.

James1980

Feb 17, 2018
View attachment 145871
Does anyone know how to fix this? The game runs fine for me until the wood wall with the writing on the ground about switching spells. I knock down the wall, teleport, or jump over it... regardless of what I try soon as a pass that point the screen goes black. More than this guys picture, just pitch black.

Pein777

Jul 23, 2018
Does anyone know how to fix this? The game runs fine for me until the wood wall with the writing on the ground about switching spells. I knock down the wall, teleport, or jump over it... regardless of what I try soon as a pass that point the screen goes black. More than this guys picture, just pitch black.
Just wait few minutes, this "black screen zone" is just
transition to a new level, i wated 4 minutes and game process returned

Reactions: James1980

Spheex

Apr 27, 2018
Yo guys how are u guys downloading the mega file? there is a max file size and i have to wait all the time and its really annoying...
help(?

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes