3.00 star(s) 23 Votes

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
New Build is out plus a mini Build.

Someone got news?
New build says October build, so probably the one in the OP already. Mini build is likely just another build showing off some new animations or something. Would be nice if a patron could verify.

Excablecar

Dec 7, 2018
I'd also like to know what a minibuild is. If it's just a small update to the game, hey, I'm still down with it.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Why don't they just put the abandoned label on it and it's done.
It's not abandoned simply because nobody has posted the showcase build. It will only be abandoned after several months of inactivity, or if the developer has stated they are leaving the game.

laconchatuya1

May 8, 2018
It's not abandoned simply because nobody has posted the showcase build. It will only be abandoned after several months of inactivity, or if the developer has stated they are leaving the game.
The last update that was published was in October of last year and the developer of the game keeps getting updates. Then it should not have the abandoned tag for inactivity

bloodmane

Dec 6, 2017
all the post of this guy is all about update. gee, just stay put and wait... go to to their patreon for news.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
The last update that was published was in October of last year and the developer of the game keeps getting updates. Then it should not have the abandoned tag for inactivity
Published? You mean shared between pirates lol... I was supporting him until around xmas because things were drying up.
Mithos hasn't abandoned the game. He's released two(?) minibuilds since october, mostly because hes trying to create a pipeline for new animations. And the minibuilds aren't really worth sharing anyway my friend. Go fap to the older builds or drop some of your own money on his work. The dev doesn't owe you shit.

Reactions: bloodmane
3.00 star(s) 23 Votes