Unreal Engine Sorceress Tale [v05.30.2024] [Mithos56]

3.00 star(s) 23 Votes

Gelenji

Aug 4, 2017
Dumb question here: is there any other way to advance in a scene ? Because of my laptop,</> is on one touch.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Dumb question here: is there any other way to advance in a scene ? Because of my laptop,</> is on one touch.
In the game itself? Not that I know of. You can use software such as autohotkey to bind another key to the < and > keys. Or you can change the keyboard layout in your OS to US Qwerty, which should also do the trick.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
well.. that was a long waited update XD. i almost forget about this game, i thougth it went abandonned in shadows.

good to see its still up

rommeltje

Feb 13, 2017
Alright, here's what the game looks like to me. Please tell me what I'm doing wrong.

I get dropped on an island witch a bunch of monsters. I can walk around, slash 'em with a dagger with Q, or summon a tentacle circle with R.

When I click the LMB, she'll show her tits, and a bunch of hearts explode out of her, but nothing else happens. When I click+hold the LMB, a crosshair appears that turns into a skull when pointed at an enemy. But that just makes her point at him. Clicking the RMB does nothing. When I release the LMB, she assumes a fighting pose, but nothing happens.

When I bring up the abilities menu with tab, I can read the descriptions of each, but I can't set anything to anything.

The only thing I can do is that when I get close to a monster, I can hit E to charm. While charming, I can't do anything else, though, and when she's done, the charmed monster attacks me until I'm dead. Repeat.

The futa girl works, but that's it. What am I doing wrong?

Reactions: D0vreGubb3n

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Alright, here's what the game looks like to me. Please tell me what I'm doing wrong.

I get dropped on an island witch a bunch of monsters. I can walk around, slash 'em with a dagger with Q, or summon a tentacle circle with R.

When I click the LMB, she'll show her tits, and a bunch of hearts explode out of her, but nothing else happens. When I click+hold the LMB, a crosshair appears that turns into a skull when pointed at an enemy. But that just makes her point at him. Clicking the RMB does nothing. When I release the LMB, she assumes a fighting pose, but nothing happens.

When I bring up the abilities menu with tab, I can read the descriptions of each, but I can't set anything to anything.

The only thing I can do is that when I get close to a monster, I can hit E to charm. While charming, I can't do anything else, though, and when she's done, the charmed monster attacks me until I'm dead. Repeat.

The futa girl works, but that's it. What am I doing wrong?
If this is your first time with this game, this is probably not the best build. There are a few builds that have actual levels. The current one is mostly to show off a few things.

Have you read the readme included with the game? It should give you a general idea of what you can do.

You should be able to initiate sex with one (or multiple) enemies by pressing LMB after having charmed an enemy. Charm an enemy by repeatedly pressing E. until the heart fills entirely.

rommeltje

Feb 13, 2017
You should be able to initiate sex with one (or multiple) enemies by pressing LMB after having charmed an enemy. Charm an enemy by repeatedly pressing E. until the heart fills entirely.
Aaaah, that's where I went wrong. *facepalm* Thank you! I just held down the E button until the heart ran out. But yes, filling it up makes me able to do stuff.

I did read the ReadMe, but all the things it said there I could do didn't really do anything.

And good to know there is an actual game version as well, I didn't realize that. Thanks!

Edit: So is the latest game build still available for download somewhere? The OP only has the download links for this test build.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 23 Votes