Unreal Engine Sorceress Tale [v2024-06-25] [Mithos56]

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes

PiggleHumpsy

Sep 13, 2017
so this used to be my favorite game on here, and i love the animations but where are we going with this? it feels like a game that was good from the start turned into a constant testing ground years after the first 3 versions. i just want an exploration game that offers scenes in the moment rather than a "game over start from last checkpoint" type game

mayber more outfits? hair choices? some sliders maybe? idk i feel in alot of ways we came a long way but also feel like its just back to testing... im not great at figuring out console commands on my own but i feel like there is something there to tell us and help guide us thru the current build but im not seeing it? i may be stupid but maybe help us out a bit?

omp123

Sep 25, 2017
so this used to be my favorite game on here, and i love the animations but where are we going with this? it feels like a game that was good from the start turned into a constant testing ground years after the first 3 versions. i just want an exploration game that offers scenes in the moment rather than a "game over start from last checkpoint" type game

mayber more outfits? hair choices? some sliders maybe? idk i feel in alot of ways we came a long way but also feel like its just back to testing... im not great at figuring out console commands on my own but i feel like there is something there to tell us and help guide us thru the current build but im not seeing it? i may be stupid but maybe help us out a bit?
How the hell was a demo your favorite game on this site?

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
How the hell was a demo your favorite game on this site?
That tends to happen more often when a game, or even a demo of what might one day be one, gets refactored and rebuilt from scratch and the rebuild is either lower in quality, has fewer features, or is less optimized or buggier than it's outdated counterpart. If you're questioning the term "demo" being used as if it's a full game, to be fair nearly all of the games on a site like this will never reach the levels of being a fully finished title anyways. Most of the time, the "complete" tag just comes up to games that the dev is done with working on them.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I did extract the game but its the same problem :(
Not sure I've ever seen that error before.
Just for grins, I always recommend a few things when it comes to unexpected game crashes.

Try running the game after each step:
Step one: Run the redist found under Engine\Extra\redist\en-us\
Step two: Update to the latest & supported DirectX package
Step three: Update Microsoft Visual C++ (search vcredist)
Step four: Update your graphics driver
If this didn't help, it could be a hardware issue.

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes