80+ New renders
4 new animation
Sex scene with Chansi
Fourplay renders with Inferno
Fourplay renders with Lonly
Sexy sounds
Graininess
New loading before open the game
Other developments will be added to the next version 0.96.2 Route Spirit Of Destruction
6 STORYLINES \ 2 FINALE

si1.gif

Reactions: m1st3r1 and Punto

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
Don't feel to bad about it. It happens when you're not a native speaker.

The best way you can do is find someone who could volunteer to edit or hire someone if you have the budget.

Anyway good luck on your game. I wish for your success
Thanks you! I'm trying to find such a person, the past person who helped me can no longer.

Reactions: travin213

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
I hope you enjoy the new sex scene with Chrysanthemum Chansi, I'm very proud of her. I'm also very pleased with the new " Graininess" feature, it looks very cool. The game just keeps getting better and better.
sif8.jpg

Capt OA

Apr 29, 2018
Thanks you! I'm trying to find such a person, the past person who helped me can no longer.
You could try using Grammarly, at least for starters ... I've been using it for emails and work and I can tell you, it's really great, even the free, basic, version ... the paid version does a lot more but, of course, it might be a bit high in price for some, but IMHO, worth it ...

Reactions: LustFight

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Sorrow [v0.96.1f] [LustFight] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 3,39 GB / 413 MB - Sorrow-0.96.1f-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 3,xx GB / 379 MB - Sorrow-0.96.1f-mac-crunched.zip
= ~12,2% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: Cruncher (bas@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020

A huge new prologue, Huge amounts of text verified by a native English speaker, A continuation and finale of the Spirit of Destruction storyline, A sex scene with Inferno and Space. And many more additions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

newmap.jpg

OnlyFriend

Donor
Nov 10, 2019
sorry im new here, where i should go first ? following walkthrough or freely ?
just want try to understand the story

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
Good graphics and a complex story are enough that I will give it a try (since it is missing the dreaded 3 letter tag).

I'm not a fan of the "Female Protagonist" tag (even if it's just for a part of the story).
That said, I am also not a Patreon of the game so feel free to ignore me.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Good graphics and a complex story are enough that I will give it a try (since it is missing the dreaded 3 letter tag).

I'm not a fan of the "Female Protagonist" tag (even if it's just for a part of the story).
That said, I am also not a Patreon of the game so feel free to ignore me.
The female protagonist is only on one specific route of the game. If you use the text file walkthrough provided when you download the game, you'll be able to see what choices lead to her. Also, on that particular route, (but again, only that particular route), it's not just part of the game; everything transitions to her as the protagonist. So if you don't want that, just don't follow that path.

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes